• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Mmmm... Mountain Dew out of a glass bottle dripping with condensation because the machine kept it so cold, drank on a day about 90*... brings back some good boyhood memories for me.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    several weeks ago both Coke & Pepsi announced plans to bring out a suger version to the US markets.

this time they are telling us what they are changing & not doing it all at once like the did in the 80's....

with the greater demand for HFCS suger is now cheaper to use...

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Mmmm... Mountain Dew out of a glass bottle dripping with condensation because the machine kept it so cold, drank on a day about 90*... brings back some good boyhood memories for me.

The returnables used to have a hillbilly family painted on the bottle, the memories of 10 cent Mt. Dew, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

kup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    NW IN
    myfoxboston.com:
    Those celebrating Passover aren't the only ones buying up the kosher versions of Coke at grocery stores. Plenty others are scooping them up because Passover Coke uses sugar, which many say tastes better than the usual high-fructose corn syrup version.
    Every year during Passover, the bottles fly off the shelves. Jewish custom states that foods with leavening in them, including corn, cannot be consumed. So rabbis supervise the Coke production line to make sure they qualify as kosher.
    Read the whole story: myfoxboston.com

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Valparaiso Walmart has it! Its pretty good, a little different, but I do like the bit sweeter taste

3.50 + tax for a 12 pack

Last edited:

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Valparaiso Walmart has it! Its pretty good, a little different, but I do like the bit sweeter taste

3.50 + tax for a 12 pack

They have it at Walmart on Lafayette + I65 in Indy too. I got some there, I haven't had MT Dew in awhile so I'm not sure how much different it tastes, but I feel better about drinking it since it doesn't have HFCS! I would definitely buy this stuff more often if they kept it around...I hear its limited time though :(

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I honestly had no clue what was different about it. I'm a water drinker so I dont drink soda often at all. It's all over here in Ft.Wayne gas stations for $1 for a 20 oz. Havent paid attention to 12 packs or cases. I might just have to try one!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    two places I dont have direct access to. May have to try and find it this weekend when I go through Indy.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom