• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Got out for about 100 miles on the Ninja yesterday. Temps were around 60* and sunny. Roads were clean of salt, sand and junk. Great to be back out there. :rockwoot:

There were a LOT of riders out yesterday, while I was catching fish. More than I could count.

I was thinking of riding, but like I said, I was catching fish. :alright:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I've been looking at the Norden 901 since the prototypes came out. WOW. Love that bike.

I dig that bike along with Ducati's Desert X. There's also a rumor that Harley will be introducing a mid sized version of the Pan America at some point this year too. I've been eyeing a mid sized adventure bike for quite a while now. I'll be patient and wait for Harley to make their big reveal. After seeing their offering, I may have to make my next major purchase.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I dig that bike along with Ducati's Desert X. There's also a rumor that Harley will be introducing a mid sized version of the Pan America at some point this year too. I've been eyeing a mid sized adventure bike for quite a while now. I'll be patient and wait for Harley to make their big reveal. After seeing their offering, I may have to make my next major purchase.
    I think the mid-size Pan America may be a couple years away. MotoGuzzi has a nice one that I covet, more tame than the Norden 901 but people rave about the Guzzi ADV bike, mostly as a fantastic touring bike for people who like to run twisty roads, gravel, but not actually going out into raw dessert.

I ride an ADV-lite bike, the Honda NC750x, looks like an ADV bike but doesn't have the suspension to tackle true off road. It is a true 'daily ride' bike that does everything well enough, but nothing in an exciting way. I've ridden trails and it but it is adequate for that, but rough. Runs the highways and byways great, lovely boring bike and I have no intention of trading it away until the world makes something that is an even better daily ride.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I think the mid-size Pan America may be a couple years away. MotoGuzzi has a nice one that I covet, more tame than the Norden 901 but people rave about the Guzzi ADV bike, mostly as a fantastic touring bike for people who like to run twisty roads, gravel, but not actually going out into raw dessert.

I ride an ADV-lite bike, the Honda NC750x, looks like an ADV bike but doesn't have the suspension to tackle true off road. It is a true 'daily ride' bike that does everything well enough, but nothing in an exciting way. I've ridden trails and it but it is adequate for that, but rough. Runs the highways and byways great, lovely boring bike and I have no intention of trading it away until the world makes something that is an even better daily ride.

I'm a huge fan of anything Honda related that has a motor. When I was a kid, we had Honda dirt bikes that went through absolute hell and never missed a beat. Same for their four wheelers. My old Rincon is down at Dad's with 30K on the clock, and he still works the crap out of it.

Going to edit this to talk about the Harley mid size adventure bikes. Several months ago, someone caught a listing in the parts catalog for a part that would correspond to a new mid sized Pan America. As soon as that information hit the internet, Harley quickly scrubbed that information from the catalog.

Harley just introduced their new 2023 offerings yesterday, and that new Pan America wasn't among them. Harley is famous for throwing a new model or two out mid year, so I'm hopeful that new mid sized adventure bike is one of them this year.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

A lifetime ago I was a bartender in Columbus. A smoke show, like the one above, was a business lunch regular. Occasionally she would drift in in the evening with her equally handsome hubby.

When the lady would prance in dressed just like above, I knew they were riding the bike. Hubby wanted her to "slut-up" to be on the back of the bike.

I always ran to the window to watch her get back on the bike. It was hilarious. She would make quite a spectacle out of grabbing the short skirt from front and back between her legs. Then throw her leg over the bike, (to keep the skirt from riding up.)
    :thatshot::stretcher:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yeah, I'm not convinced that's the sort of woman dropping her panties for a Harvey Diddleson. Where's her tats?

This might be more accurate:
    5Q1iOtyH.jpg

PS, I recall you posted that meme back in October. ;)

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Yeah, I'm not convinced that's the sort of woman dropping her panties for a Harvey Diddleson. Where's her tats?

This might be more accurate:
    5Q1iOtyH.jpg

PS, I recall you posted that meme back in October. ;)
    Spend 45+ years on them and you might just see a few. Neither one of my wifes had or has any tattoos nor did either wear or own any Harley Davidson gear or clothing.

Had the 79 FX out the other day, not any vintage imports were seen all afternoon.

That reminds me to pick up a case of 50W, I believe I left a qt on rt9 & 69 from a ride to Huntington, FW and back to Alex.

.vintage-1970s-harley-davidson-put_1_02b3686fa9ac46f0b14fb2536e4d54fb.jpg

Top Bottom