• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel's sister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Red dot in a blue state
    , where he proceeded to grab my throat, shoved me up against the lockers, and threatened me physically.

That's pretty brutal.

Back in the early 70's that was SOP by some of the male lay teachers in the Catholic grammar school I attended. I mean them getting physical with the boys but not because they were gay...just because they caused trouble.

The nuns and their rulers were equally brutal.

And you didn't dare go home and tell because then you got in trouble for getting into trouble at school.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Lifting up the dress of a classmate and having a look at what was under there. Not that I had any clue to what I was looking for.

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    In 5th grade , I had a music teacher find a comic book inside my music book. She took away my comic (witch I expected) , and then SLAP me across the face with all she had. (did not expect that). It stung but I got over it and moved on.

25+ years later , I had a chance to meet her . I introduced myself and chatted a bit , always smiling and non-threatening , . I asked her if she remembered "the incident" . She freaked out and started talking in gibberish , ran away, hit the panic button , and called the cops!
    Nothing came of it because other teachers showed up first, and they remembered me as a "good guy" Thank goodness.

What a punk a$$ little b*tch.
    Part time bully , part time victim .

I will always hate people like that.

So all you P.O.S. teachers out there ,remember , little kids DO grow up.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I can remember all of the students in the auditorium watching John Glenn. I must have been only in the 1st or 2nd grade. Several years later, I can remember being sent to the offic for the teacher. The secretary handed me a note to take back to my teacher. The note stated that JFK had been shot.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    In 8th grade gym class me and the school bully got into a shouting match with some shoving each other around. The PE teacher had us settle it like men by putting on the boxing gloves. The bully swung first and missed. I swung back and just missed his jaw but when I swung I stepped forward and had my foot on top of his foot. When he leaned back to avoid the hit, lost his balance and fell. Everybody in the class including the teacher thought I hit him :D The fight was stopped and I was a "hero" for decking the school bully. :)

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I story my pop likes to tell,

There was a bully that picked on my dad a lot. My dad finally had enough of it and saw the kid riding his bike in the parking lot back and fourth. So my dad, got into the janitors closet and got a broom. He hid around a corner just waiting for the kid to come racing by. Sure enough the bully came full speed passed the corner, my dad sprung out and threw the broom int he the front spokes of the bullys bike.

The kid never picked on my dad again.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Brought a shopping bag of rubbers to school in 8th grade. Easily 150 -3 packs!

The company my dad worked for, had a division that made them and he would give out samples. He had so many, he never noticed what I took.

They were showing up everywhere for days. Door knobs, tied to lockers, hallways, tossed in girls bathroom, etc.

Got so bad, we had a boys only meeting at the Catholic grade school. No one ratted me out.

The crazy died down soon after that. Later, I was told that a few were used as intended..........................

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    5th grade, "Gary" sitting next to me held a short pencil on the chair as a girl was about to sit down. She sat down on it, screamed and didn't come back for a week. Gary never returned to the school.

In high school, I learned she was not injured but an OBGYN had to remove the pencil parts.

Gary is now a police officer..................

capn willie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Can't believe this thread is 7 pages deep and I am the first to type:

"This one time, at band camp......................."

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    5th grade, "Gary" sitting next to me held a short pencil on the chair as a girl was about to sit down. She sat down on it, screamed and didn't come back for a week. Gary never returned to the school.

In high school, I learned she was not injured but an OBGYN had to remove the pencil parts.

Gary is now a police officer..................
    Clearly a case of pre-swearing-in police brutality.

Top Bottom