• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Just tested a bunch of ammo today. I'll have results posted after I compile all the data. Fun filled day though for sure!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    A little teaser from yesterday... I have to compile all the data yet, but will post a link to the review thread when I get it done.

7283024562_be0456a6b9_b.jpg

7283036820_7b80b4e093_b.jpg

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    ok, so I've been dragging my feet on uploading my results but its because I've done two different tests with two different 10/22s. Results are interesting and good. I'll try to get this all typed out and pictures of all the targets uploaded this week.

It was a fun test :yesway:

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    Bought 1600 rounds of CCI Mini-Mag in a nice ammo box over the weekend from a shop south of Indy on SR 67 for $99.95.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Review will be up by this weekend for sure. I had to redo my test for the one gun with iron sights because I was using them wrong. And once I figured them out the results were a lot better. I originally thought my iron sights had two different peep sights, but instead the 2nd peep sight is just taller for longer range. This explains why I was missing the targets because I was using the taller rear sight instead of what I originally thought was the smaller sight. I also did the irons from 25 yds instead of 50 yds the second time.

Both guns had better groups with different ammo. But still somewhat similar in which ones shot better and which ones were worse overall.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    i'm interested to see how the same ammo performed in each gun, to see if you get similar results. i've found that good ammo will shoot better in all of my rifles.

my offer still stands, if you would like to shoot some higher grade ammo than what you tried. we shoot 25 yds and 50yds with 22's.....daryll

wilianknow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I am a CCI mini-mag person. Shotting them since the early 80's. Good for both rile and pistol. I'm sure someone else might say Winchester superX or something else.

Top Bottom