• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    Dunhams will have them for $90 on Black Friday.

You better get there early, last time I bought on Black Fri. from them they may have had one or two of the on sale item in stock.
    And check the bores of the guns they are selling, even if it means taking a bore snake with you.
    Don't think they won't sell you junk.
    Just ask them if they guarantee it to fire?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    You better get there early, last time I bought on Black Fri. from them they may have had one or two of the on sale item in stock.
    And check the bores of the guns they are selling, even if it means taking a bore snake with you.
    Don't think they won't sell you junk.
    Just ask them if they guarantee it to fire?

The Dunhams here had 8 this weekend on display. Don't know if they had more in hiding or not.

Atlas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    They are drying up, especially at good prices. i am having trouble locating wholesale deals for under $100 right now, much less the 60-80 dollar crates. Sold all of mine, kinda upset about it.

Even sold off the 1891, REALLY need to start getting those back. love my WW1 irons. Heck I'd take some later ones if the price was right. Should of never gotten rid of THAT hoard :/

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    That is true. But there are always the Finnish, Chinese etc. models.

Just about all that's left over seas in any quantity is the Soviet 91/30s and Chinese T53s. Even then, we can't directly import them from a large percentage of the former Soviet Union or China. What we can get is going to come out of the Ukraine, the Baltic nations, and a few other former Communist nations. Word is the T53s that came in recently are out of Albania, and there was only a relatively small number at that. Finns, Hungarians, Romanian, Poles, etc, what's here is about all there will be.

D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    They are drying up, especially at good prices. i am having trouble locating wholesale deals for under $100 right now, much less the 60-80 dollar crates. Sold all of mine, kinda upset about it.

Even sold off the 1891, REALLY need to start getting those back. love my WW1 irons. Heck I'd take some later ones if the price was right. Should of never gotten rid of THAT hoard :/

Sure seems that way. I hope you learned a valuable lesson

D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Saw a dunhams add for 80 on them. I believe I may have to buy my first

Just about all that's left over seas in any quantity is the Soviet 91/30s and Chinese T53s. Even then, we can't directly import them from a large percentage of the former Soviet Union or China. What we can get is going to come out of the Ukraine, the Baltic nations, and a few other former Communist nations. Word is the T53s that came in recently are out of Albania, and there was only a relatively small number at that. Finns, Hungarians, Romanian, Poles, etc, what's here is about all there will be.

GaDawg: I sure hope you're right. Their circular says 89.99. I may have to take them all....

A Nagant is a Nagant. But, the other manufacturers sure make them more interesting. One of each, to diversify, would be nice. I hope more come in somehow.

Top Bottom