• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Meanwhile in Indianapolis . . . protestors pose with police horses (I much prefer the Indianapolis way):

dsmith_BLMProtest_59.jpg
    Love that photo. It really shows just how things should be with happy people all around.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Get a load of this....
    Cops Pay Bill Of Diners Who Shunned Them=

They should've just walked out, and not allowed them the opportunity to thank them

Romans 12:17-21 KJV
    [17] Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. [18] If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. [19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. [20] Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. [21] Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Some of you may have seen me act in a manner contradictory to this. I apologize for that. For this is the truth. Those cops are getting it right.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Romans 12:17-21 KJV
    [17] Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. [18] If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. [19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. [20] Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. [21] Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Some of you may have seen me act in a manner contradictory to this. I apologize for that. For this is the truth. Those cops are getting it right.

We never shun any public service people. We have been known to pick up their tabs.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Done... I saved that pic to my hd. I'm going to push that pic hard and see if it goes viral. Kirk, you take that pic?
    If ever a pic needed to go viral it's this one. How can you not look at that pic, nod your head, smile and just go "Yeah"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thanks for posting that...The grin on that officer's face is priceless....

It's like he's saying in any other place this would be perceived as ironic...Here it's just how we roll...I would not be surprised if grateful hand shakes and compliments were given after that photo....Not a grin in that pic was strained or fake....Beautiful pic.....

That's how we roll up here in Canada, eh? ;)

Top Bottom