• ...and so much more!
  • Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    That is my absolute favorite smiley.

I went to rural king when they had the baby chicks out a few years ago. The sales lady came and talked to me about them. I asked if I bought 30 if they'd give me a discount on the turkey fryer. The look on her face was priceless.
    I am stealing this for my facebook status. Freaking awesome!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    edaa0931.jpg

I saw this in my backyard yesterday morning. If chickens are wild and aggressive, should I call in an airstrike on this godzilla creature?

I can't tell for sure, but that is either

a) A Chupicabra

b) A Funny Looking 'Possum

Either way, better lock your doors and make sure the wife and kids are inside, and call in "The Wildman" to take care of the situation. :rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I can't tell for sure, but that is either

a) A Chupicabra

b) A Funny Looking 'Possum

Either way, better lock your doors and make sure the wife and kids are inside, and call in "The Wildman" to take care of the situation. :rockwoot:

Small yote pup. By the time I got the 22 and outside, it was already gone. If it weren't for having 3 dogs, I'd leave him be. I've seen yotes around but this is the only one I've been able to see from the house. My guess is he was looking for water. There's a bird bath close to where he was at.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm thinking that you're not on it. :twocents:

I like myself just fine. I gave an answer that was just as relevant as the question. Every time one of us horrible libertarian types brings up an issue, the wacko, tin hat wearing, deflection comes in to play instead of debating the real issue. How many here claim to want smaller government but want animal control, code enforcement, etc to keep their neighbors in line?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    brought them [the chickens] in to ACC headquarters, where they remained in custody Sunday.

The story continues:

"The chickens, via their court-appointed attorney, claimed dry talon political asylum from the state of Arizona. The attorney stated that the chickens had run most of the week from Arizona to Indiana only to be cornered by IMPD's tank 'Chicken Crusher'."

Steven Seagal was unavaillable for comment beyond refering this reporter to a DVD of a movie starring himself and repeatedly whispering "lawman"."

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The story continues:

"The chickens, via their court-appointed attorney, claimed dry talon political asylum from the state of Arizona. The attorney stated that the chickens had run most of the week from Arizona to Indiana only to be cornered by IMPD's tank 'Chicken Crusher'."

Steven Seagal was unavaillable for comment beyond refering this reporter to a DVD of a movie starring himself and repeatedly whispering "lawman"."

I figured you'd be on your way to Indy to thank the government for ridding themselves of some lawn weapons.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    For Officer Bambi doing his gig?

He gets an award for chasing chickens and hauling pit bulls off to the death chamber?

Maybe if he rescued a chicken from the treads of IMPD's AFV?:D

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I like myself just fine. I gave an answer that was just as relevant as the question. Every time one of us horrible libertarian types brings up an issue, the wacko, tin hat wearing, deflection comes in to play instead of debating the real issue. How many here claim to want smaller government but want animal control, code enforcement, etc to keep their neighbors in line?

I have some doubts, and it has nothing to do with your opinions upon the issues.

Every time I see a post that brings up a name or group that you comment upon, invariably its always a negative.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I have some doubts, and it has nothing to do with your opinions upon the issues.

Every time I see a post that brings up a name or group that you comment upon, invariably its always a negative.

Do you charge for your couch sessions?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Do you charge for your couch sessions?

Voluntary contribution are greatly appreciated. Please make any payments to INGO, in my name.

Fenway will use your monies to build that extra room and shooting range to his home. :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Voluntary contribution are greatly appreciated. Please make any payments to INGO, in my name.

Fenway will use your monies to build that extra room and shooting range to his home. :D

Next time, why don't you try debating the issue at hand instead of making personal attacks?

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Logansport sucks. The city council passed an ordinance prohibiting the ownership of "farm animals" inside city limits. It specifically names chickens and ducks among the disallowed.

My next home will be in the country.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I wouldn't hear a rooster outside my bedroom window. Can those who live near an airport use code enforcement to shut down the airport?

Top Bottom