• AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    over 1000 reviews .

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0047E0EII/ref=s9_simh_gw_p79_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1094SPBZX9ZKBFF99H5D&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846&tag=hydfbook0e-20&ascsubtag=US-SAGE-1356107148004-JTDXE"]Amazon.com: Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    61yEbqXvTJL.jpg

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I usually use Amazon for their reviews on stuff. Usually they are pretty useful. I didn't know they could also be entertaining.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    For decades I have been trying to come up with an ideal way to slice a banana. "Use a knife!" they say. Well...my parole officer won't allow me to be around knives. "Shoot it with a gun!" Background check...HELLO! I had to resort to carefully attempt to slice those bananas with my bare hands. 99.9% of the time, I would get so frustrated that I just ended up squishing the fruit in my hands and throwing it against the wall in anger. Then, after a fit of banana-induced rage, my parole officer introduced me to this kitchen marvel and my life was changed. No longer consumed by seething anger and animosity towards thick-skinned yellow fruit, I was able to concentrate on my love of theatre and am writing a musical play about two lovers from rival gangs that just try to make it in the world. I think I'll call it South Side Story.

Banana slicer...thanks to you, I see greatness on the horizon.

:laugh: .

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hows it working out for you ?

I saw it 3 days ago, posted it to FB saying my banana cutting struggles are. Finally over. My wife said I shouldn't make fun of her on FB. Of course I wasn't making fun of her, but even the purchasers have a guilty conscience about it.

We have company over now and they say they want to get one now. It really is useful for our kids who like banana slices. They can do it and they eat better if they help make it. Not a game changer product, but worth a few bucks IMO

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The minute I heard our 6-year-old girl in her bedroom, re-enacting our daily banana fight with her Barbie dolls, I knew we had to make a change. That's when I found the 571B Banana Slicer. Our marriage has never been healthier, AND we've even incorporated it into our lovemaking. THANKS 571B BANANA SLICER!

Hah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-typSo5tRbs

Last edited:
    Top Bottom