• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Actually I sent several of my staff down there during this time period to study the effects of homosexuality on democrats and libtards.

The reason they act the way they do has a correlation with this behavior .....

:shady:

Actually, i was speaking on the thread title

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I wasn't going to say it...

And what is it lefties do to reduce the surplus pet issue? (hint: Spay and neuter...which they call being pet-"friendly") :):

Yup. Bloomington policies encourage this. The city attracts homeless criminals come from a distance (I've heard from BLPD, second hand, as far as Chicago). Bloomington coddles them.

Can Bloomington please come get the Chicago folks who have set down in Lafayette? They apparently got lost along the way...

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Since some veterans are homeless, that means that these homeless are veterans? Have you ever been to Bloomington and seen this mob or talked to any of them? The few common traits are laziness or craziness, youth, and the lack of ever having held a job, let alone ever having served in the military.

Never been to Bloomington, hell i've never been to Indiana for that matter. Ever been to Virginia? We were a state for Obama last election, but if you speak to most people you wouldnt think that. Not sure what "talking to a few of them" means when you're classify an entire type of people as "libs" but since when do people let facts get in the way of a chance to slam people that arent similar in political beliefs? :dunno:

Just remember that the top states for government assistance are red states before you want to slam the blues

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Funny you bring this up because I was noticing and thinking the exact same thing today. It seems like this week I have been seeing a lot more homeless out and about all of a sudden, especially around downtown. I am working in an area on the west side of town that used to be a popular camp for them but so far we have not had to deal with to many.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Funny you bring this up because I was noticing and thinking the exact same thing today. It seems like this week I have been seeing a lot more homeless out and about all of a sudden, especially around downtown. I am working in an area on the west side of town that used to be a popular camp for them but so far we have not had to deal with to many.

Myself and another INGOer helped block the access to the bum camp behind the west side Marsh.

The bum numbers in Bloomington have greatly increased in the past four years. They have become much more aggressive also. It's a mess. I am sick of picking up after them and being hassled by them. I really am quite angry about it.
    :xmad:
    That is my angry face.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You guys try and navigate the alleys in downtown Indy. That will be an experience you will not soon forget.
    We also have a few regulars in my area north of the speedway. There were a few empty property's and these guy's were squatting. Have been ran off but still see them pan handling around here. LEO does nothing as there is probably no where to put them.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Never been to Bloomington, hell i've never been to Indiana for that matter. Ever been to Virginia? We were a state for Obama last election, but if you speak to most people you wouldnt think that. Not sure what "talking to a few of them" means when you're classify an entire type of people as "libs" but since when do people let facts get in the way of a chance to slam people that arent similar in political beliefs? :dunno:

Just remember that the top states for government assistance are red states before you want to slam the blues

You admit that you know NOTHING about the people being discussed, then have gall to accuse others of generalizations? And who said anything about state vs state public assistance? Change the subject much?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    You admit that you know NOTHING about the people being discussed, then have gall to accuse others of generalizations? And who said anything about state vs state public assistance? Change the subject much?

My fault, i forgot speaking to a couple of said people means one could put every single person they want in that boat.

Just showing how the opinions of a few shouldnt characaterize an entire "type" of people.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    My fault, i forgot speaking to a couple of said people means one could put every single person they want in that boat.

Just showing how the opinions of a few shouldnt characaterize an entire "type" of people.

So, you have no knowledge of ANY of them, but decided based on your admitted ignorance of ANY of them that they were ALL "veterans." Your ignorance is only exceeded by your hypocrisy.

Top Bottom