• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    ... It is a much longer bridge to cross to invent testimony out of whole cloth.

All due respect sir, but the last few years have proven to me that this seems to be a fairly common technique, and a fairly effective one at that. One side (and multi-faceted it is) will stop at nothing to have their way with the other side.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All due respect sir, but the last few years have proven to me that this seems to be a fairly common technique, and a fairly effective one at that. One side (and multi-faceted it is) will stop at nothing to have their way with the other side.

Agreed. If the left brings up anything, no matter how far-fetched, it warrants a full investigation, hearings, etc. (see Jan 6 committee hearings), but if the right brings up anything, it "has no standing" and won't even be looked into.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Agreed. If the left brings up anything, no matter how far-fetched, it warrants a full investigation, hearings, etc. (see Jan 6 committee hearings), but if the right brings up anything, it "has no standing" and won't even be looked into.
    Hey now!

The central state is simply guaranteeing free and fair elections...just as it has done in other countries around the globe.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes, I watched the trial. Note that the One-Armed Bandit was truthful on the stand, and lied to CNN - i.e. when he was not in danger of perjuring himself.

Again, none of those witnesses, even if willing to change their story about what they saw, were witnesses to the Rosenbaum shooting. It is a much longer bridge to cross to invent testimony out of whole cloth.

Only the Rosenbaum shooting mattered, because if it was lawful self-defense, then Rittenhouse was lawfully acting in self-defense against the mob.
    He told the truth because there was video evidence showing his story was :bs:.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

It may be a tenuous line at this point, but I still see a line between blatantly lying and doing so while under oath.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    It may be a tenuous line at this point, but I still see a line between blatantly lying and doing so while under oath.
    See, the things is, if you ask me Grosskreutz, for instance, did lie under oath. He kept claiming things like he wasn't chasing Kyle Rittenhouse, even though when pressed and shown video he admitted he was moving towards Rittenhouse and trying to catch up with him (which is basically the definition of chasing.) He also kept trying to dance around and obfuscate the whole part about that Rittenhouse only shot him after he pointed the gun at Rittenhouse, and had to be sat in front of a video going frame by frame before he finally admitted it. He always worded things vaguely so that there was never anything concrete or specific enough to get perjury charges to stick, but the way he tried his absolute hardest to bend the truth up until he was basically forced to split hairs and sit in front of video of himself being played one frame at a time, I find it incredibly difficult to believe he would've told the truth without video evidence.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    See, the things is, if you ask me Grosskreutz, for instance, did lie under oath. He kept claiming things like he wasn't chasing Kyle Rittenhouse, even though when pressed and shown video he admitted he was moving towards Rittenhouse and trying to catch up with him (which is basically the definition of chasing.) He also kept trying to dance around and obfuscate the whole part about that Rittenhouse only shot him after he pointed the gun at Rittenhouse, and had to be sat in front of a video going frame by frame before he finally admitted it. He always worded things vaguely so that there was never anything concrete or specific enough to get perjury charges to stick, but the way he tried his absolute hardest to bend the truth up until he was basically forced to split hairs and sit in front of video of himself being played one frame at a time, I find it incredibly difficult to believe he would've told the truth without video evidence.

This ^^^^^^^

He was coerced into to telling the truth under oath by the video. Absent that he would have never admitted it.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    image-44.png
    Look as if the Machine is FAIR (after the election)and is putting Big B out to pasture.
    The Set-up against DJT now begins.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Jesse's right. What's the plan?

We need to be asking Young and Braun this, along with (maybe especially) our House representatives.

Jim Jordan, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Thomas Massie, all vocal about their plans when we take back congress. Where are OUR people. Where are others?

Worrying about not rocking the boat too much now so they’ll be reelectable in the next election.

As long as Indiana representatives get away with this, then that is what they have made their job into. Another reason why we have Holcomb and an Indiana "republican super-majorty," that loves taxes, lockdowns, masks, vaccines and a lot of other woke :poop:.

At what point does the responsibility for this bad behavior move from politicians doing what they do, to Hoosiers allowing them to get away with it?

Again, I'll point out that it doesn't have to be that way. Other states have representation that gets the conservative message across and in some cases actually get it done.

Some states walk the walk. Where are we?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As long as Indiana representatives get away with this, then that is what they have made their job into. Another reason why we have Holcomb and an Indiana "republican super-majorty," that loves taxes, lockdowns, masks, vaccines and a lot of other woke :poop:.

At what point does the responsibility for this bad behavior move from politicians doing what they do, to Hoosiers allowing them to get away with it?

Again, I'll point out that it doesn't have to be that way. Other states have representation that gets the conservative message across and in some cases actually get it done.

No argument from me.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It is always the electorate that votes for them that allows this crap. Where we are is a heck of a lot better than our compatriots in Illinois. This is not a zero sum game. We are blessed that we have what we have and can still also work for improvement. We have enough influence to not have Illinois government wagged by Indianapolis and lake county.

Many here are not very good at examining just who the electorate is and what they want. They sure are not as conservative as you and I.

And a warning here; the recent growth in Carmel, Fishers, and similar burbs very well could lead us to the Illinois situation if we don’t work to hold it...

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Many here are not very good at examining just who the electorate is and what they want. They sure are not as conservative as you and I.

And a warning here; the recent growth in Carmel, Fishers, and similar burbs very well could lead us to the Illinois situation if we don’t work to hold it...
    ^^^^^^ this. Talk to your neighbors. Encourage them to know how their representative votes. Encourage them to TELL their representative what they want and why.

Those representatives are their employees. Act like it.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

Just keep telling yourself it’s good to keep lying RINOs and at some point you should start feeling better. At least that’s what I keep hearing.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just keep telling yourself it’s good to keep lying RINOs and at some point you should start feeling better. At least that’s what I keep hearing.

It's gonna take more than whining. waaawaaa2The liberaltarians have been doing that for longer than we have been electing RINO's.

Top Bottom