• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Too many people.or should I say sheeple like you,is why we are loosing our freedoms. I don't care too much for a meth head anymore than the next man. and yes I have plenty of knowledge,and research about the drug,to know that it is a life sucking,brain killing monster. but that still doesn't change the fact that we are still(for a little while longer)supposed to be living in a free country. and if I want to go spend $5000 on whatever I want to spend it on. IT IS NOT THE PURPOSE OF GOVERNMENT to tell me I can't. why can a gambling addict go to the store, leaving his kids at home hungry,and spend his whole paycheck on lottery tickets. someone spending all their money on rims for their car. buying alcohal,cigarettes,whores, or you just name it. the list could go on forever.BECAUSE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A FREE COUNTRY.as long as you are not threatening anyone's life. stealing,or sucking off of all of us tax payers. it is not for anyone to say how,and what. or how much of anything that you want to buy....of course unless your married;)

Your the sheep. We are not a free county. Never have been...never were supposed to be. You want to be in a free county? Try Nigeria if your such a trailblazing patriot and I am just a sheeple.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Your the sheep. We are not a free county. Never have been...never were supposed to be. You want to be in a free county? Try Nigeria if your such a trailblazing patriot and I am just a sheeple.

You are right.
    We started out and were meant to stay a Republic...
    Then somehow somewhere along the way We became a Democracy...
    And right now we are on the verge of becoming an Empire...

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Right.

Good answer. we should let them tell us what,and where and how much we can buy of any certain item. just because they are the almighty government. and we are never supposed to be a free country. Cool

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Thanks for putting all these freedom loving folks back in their place. I too grow weary of their constant resistance to being ruled. We live in a Police State, not a free country. If they don't like asking for permission to buy allergy pills, they can go back to Nigeria and take that patriotic nonsense with them.

Servility and injustice for all.

:patriot:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Thanks for putting all these freedom loving folks back in their place. I too grow weary of their constant resistance to being ruled. We live in a Police State, not a free country. If they don't like asking for permission to buy allergy pills, they can go back to Nigeria and take that patriotic nonsense with them.

Servility and injustice for all.

:patriot:
    You have no idea what freedom really is or what it cost. Your acting like not being able to by INSANE amount of a product used to make a very dangerous drug is the same thing as the man kicking in your door and raiding your home.

Yes there could be someone needing to provide cold medication for an entire army that will be turned away. The law was made to better the whole. How do you feel about persons convicted of A felonies owning firearms? What about a convicted sex offender running a daycare?

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    You have no idea what freedom really is or what it cost. Your acting like not being able to by INSANE amount of a product used to make a very dangerous drug is the same thing as the man kicking in your door and raiding your home.

Yes there could be someone needing to provide cold medication for an entire army that will be turned away. The law was made to better the whole. How do you feel about persons convicted of A felonies owning firearms? What about a convicted sex offender running a daycare?

What freedom really means is exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.

You are talking about something else.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    What freedom really means is exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.

You are talking about something else.

No one is completely free. In society's with no government the strong rule the week. We are in fact....or at least used to be a self regulating society. Rules are made by the majority for the majority. Some argue all things are pretty much controlled by the elite 1% of the population.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Legalize it all...

Punish those that step on it, similar to they way most people do with those that consume to much Alcohol and drive.

Really?! Why?! How has putting limits on the Ingredents helped curtail the Manufacture of it anywhere?!

So someone like me that spends Months if not years away from a WalMart should be punished for trying to secure what I need to Survive and keep those with me alive and healthy...

You realize these are also some of the items needed...
    Lithium batteries
    Rubbing alcohol
    Rock or table salt
    Coolers
    Coffee filters
    Aluminum foil
    Matchbooks
    Camping fuel
    Drain cleaner
    Paint thinner
    Starter fluid
    Brake cleaner
    Gas additives
    Sodium hydroxide (lye)
    Hydrogen peroxide

Muriatic Acid
    Sulfuric acid
    Iodine

Toluene
    Acetone
    Clear plastic tubing
    (used in aquariums)
    Propane tanks
    Road flares

Dry ice
    Ammonium nitrate
    Ammonium sulfate
    Anhydrous ammonia

If you buy to many of these at the same time it is also tracked by some States...

I own most of these things ... am I a meth head ?
    Duncan

CRACKADDICTS.png

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

Anhydrous ammonia is also used to make this very dangerous drug. I can still purchase it by the thousand gallon tank. I believe that ether is also a common precursor. Just picked up a case of it the other day. Why stop with just regulating one component? I was just in the courthouse a few weeks ago when the lady that works in the recorders office came in all p'd off and sick as a dog. It seems that her husband and 7 kids had been ill at the beginning of the month, and now at the end of the month, she was over her limit. I guess she was really smurfing, cause we all know it is an undisputable fact that that's the only reason to buy an "insane amount" of sudafed. If you stopped every "mom and pop" meth lab in the U.S. , it still would not stop folks from using. You know why? Cause the freakin Mexican cartels make it in 1000 pound batches in modern pharma type facilities across the border. It's more potent,it's more pure,they deliver more volume, and sell it for less.

(and yes , making sudafed a prescription drug means your insurance will pay for it. and all our insurance premiums will go up to reflect that added benefit)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    And you know why the Mexican cartels are making it? Because it's getting to be so hard to do it here for the "little guys." Meth lab busts are way down, and a lot of it has to do with the aggresive tactics to stop it. Absolutely not perfect but it's helping. It's going to be here either way so at least make it come from Mexico where they can poison people, litter the roads with hazardous material, and blow up houses making it.

I think the whole drug war is a mess. Drug problems won't be stopped by our current tactics, and legalizing everything would be even worse. There are a lot of idealists on this website who have no idea how things really work. As Glock18FA pointed out, they would still be out stealing even if it were legal. It doesn't have as much to do with legal/illegal as it does with the addictions associated with some drugs. Alcohol has nothing on crack or meth. The problem is that there is no answer to the drug problem. There is always going to be a demand and therefore always a supply. When you have demand and usage then the side effects on society will be present.

And no, America was never intended to be a free-for-all, even the beloved founding fathers put the smack down on some people who didn't want to pay their sin taxes. It never was that way, was never intended to be that way, and never will be that way no matter how much you cry about it. We are guaranteed certain rights and they must be protected, but you can't just do whatever you want.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    You have no idea what freedom really is or what it cost.
    I have a REALLY, REALLY good idea exactly how much freedom costs. DO you?! I can also tell you the price of Tyranny from experience...

By the way Nigeria is a really poor representation of a free Country, try somewhere else.
    Your acting like not being able to by INSANE amount of a product used to make a very dangerous drug is the same thing as the man kicking in your door and raiding your home.
    I bet I could look through your home and find all the items needed to make a IED or a WMD. Does that make you a Criminal or a Terrorist?!
    I have no problem at all with either of these, after the debt is paid.
    No one is completely free. In society's with no government the strong rule the week. We are in fact....or at least used to be a self regulating society. Rules are made by the majority for the majority. Some argue all things are pretty much controlled by the elite 1% of the population.
    Close again, however you are still just a little bit off from reality. The Minority make the laws for the Majority...

And since you brought it up why did we ever quit being self reliant?!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    rep sir for wanting to execute druggies. I've been saying that for years, kill the druggies, kill the deals, and soon the idea of doing drugs or selling them would become so terrible no one would want to take the risk. And as another + we decrease the population of people who sooner or later would be drawing off out tax dollars. Either because they can't hold down a job and get welfare or because they wind up in prison. It's not like there is an over flow of jobs out there waiting to be filled. Kill the druggies and then if they had a job it could go to someone who lives a clean life.

And yet another + would be more revenue for people who do cremations.
    drug addicts need to be put in to rehab. drug dealers/manufactures need to be put into federal prison. :n00b:

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    And you know why the Mexican cartels are making it? Because it's getting to be so hard to do it here for the "little guys." Meth lab busts are way down, and a lot of it has to do with the aggresive tactics to stop it. Absolutely not perfect but it's helping. It's going to be here either way so at least make it come from Mexico where they can poison people, litter the roads with hazardous material, and blow up houses making it.

I think the whole drug war is a mess. Drug problems won't be stopped by our current tactics, and legalizing everything would be even worse. There are a lot of idealists on this website who have no idea how things really work. As Glock18FA pointed out, they would still be out stealing even if it were legal. It doesn't have as much to do with legal/illegal as it does with the addictions associated with some drugs. Alcohol has nothing on crack or meth. The problem is that there is no answer to the drug problem. There is always going to be a demand and therefore always a supply. When you have demand and usage then the side effects on society will be present.

And no, America was never intended to be a free-for-all, even the beloved founding fathers put the smack down on some people who didn't want to pay their sin taxes. It never was that way, was never intended to be that way, and never will be that way no matter how much you cry about it. We are guaranteed certain rights and they must be protected, but you can't just do whatever you want.
    Eh, I think that is relative to where you're at. Some 88's and MS13's tried to get a hold of the meth here, but because most of the users have something to do with the cooking, its hard to take out dealers. Everyone is self-sufficient. May be easier around here though. Lots of farms and old people so theres your drugs and anhydrous =p

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom