• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I am not sure if this is a re-post if it is Mods feel free to remove.

Just wanted to share this. take it for what you will.

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42784925#42597927]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    Kinda disgusting that after the tragedy he became a Brady mouthpiece.

"More than thirty-two americans murdered by a gun every day.." Ugh.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Kinda disgusting that after the tragedy he became a Brady mouthpiece.

"More than thirty-two americans murdered by a gun every day.." Ugh.

"More than thirty-two americans murdered by HUMANS using a gun as the tool to accomplish it every day..."

There. Fixed it. :D

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    That kid is confused. There were plenty of people at VT that felt they should be be able to carry guns on campus because of this too. I love drunken Matthews brings up the "deadly semi-autos," because we all know that the a .25 acp pocket pistol is so deadly and effective at killing human beings.

Zombieman34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wells, Co
    I saw this the other day when it aired kinda chuckled at it then. The question i have with his statement of 32 people killed by gun violence everyday how many of those were commited by people who already are felons and bought the guns illegally.

Last edited:

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    That video would've made me chuckle if that guy weren't so intent on taking away our personal freedoms.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    what a tool. he is so stupid.

No, he had something terrible happen to him. In the wake of a tragedy (be it a personal or a national one, and I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't find getting shot a personal tragedy) many people are impressionable and the vampires over at the brady campaign used that to manipulate his mind into siding with their viewpoints. I don't for a second think that is stupidity.

Its sad to see this, and I think his arguments are crap, but there is good in this. If you look closely you can see in his eyes that even he seems to think a lot of what is saying is crap. If he ever wises up, someone like him would be a WONDERFUL thing for the pro-gun side to have.

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    No, he had something terrible happen to him. In the wake of a tragedy (be it a personal or a national one, and I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't find getting shot a personal tragedy) many people are impressionable and the vampires over at the brady campaign used that to manipulate his mind into siding with their viewpoints. I don't for a second think that is stupidity.

Its sad to see this, and I think his arguments are crap, but there is good in this. If you look closely you can see in his eyes that even he seems to think a lot of what is saying is crap. If he ever wises up, someone like him would be a WONDERFUL thing for the pro-gun side to have.

Actually I have been shot. It's not a tragedy unless you're melodramatic. It does cause a person to reevaluate things. His reevaluation led him to the conclusion that guns are evil and he wants to take away people's freedom for his own sense of security.

He's a tool, and an idiot. I have zero sympathy for him.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010

Suzanna Gratia Hupp?

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

No...he's an idiot.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

I thought you were talking about Ronald Reagan except for the video

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the VT shooter buy his firearms at a GUN SHOP? Which means he passed the background check? And there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that he could have done that which he did because he PASSED THE BACKGROUND CHECK??

Thank goodness for those background checks.

Top Bottom