• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    This thread sure took a turn, but while we're here...

I vote towards (away from) an outcome, not a politician. In the broadest terms possible, I care about: Liberty, Security, Prosperity, and a Level Playing Field.

In most elections I find myself facing two bad choices, and voting for the least horrible.

For the first time, I think I have not one, but two candidates worth considering. Neither Trump nor DeSantis are just "the least horrible" option. They've got their own pro's and con's for sure, but I'm Sooooo happy I finally have a choice that doesn't make me feel dirty. :)

I have a bad feeling that my happy place is about to get destroyed if these two start clubbing at each other in a primary.:tantrum:

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Regarding the OP - I hope SCOTUS comes down strong against the SEC and the FTC on these. I'm deeply concerned about growing exec branch powers. All the three letter agencies seem to be gathering unsafe and unchecked power. The courts must assert their jurisdiction as the judges, not allow the agency to pronounce a final judgement.. Congress must assert it's authority as the legislators, not allow agencies to use policies and regulations as laws against the people. For too long, the three branches have acted like "well, if you don't bother me, I won't bother you." That's not how it's supposed to work!!!

They MUST keep one another in check, or we are truly screwed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You really aren't getting my point. You guys are attacking him like he was pro Biden. He is anti Biden. I don't remember him saying he was happy Biden beat Trump. He just doesn't like Trump.

Biden is a doddering old senile fool. Pretty much everyone left on this forum agrees on that point.

I tend to agree with his statement about the Dems running a good candidate beating Trump. Thankfully there isn't much chance of them running a good candidate anytime soon against anyone.

Trump should have been able to win that election running away, fraud or no fraud.
    Yeah, if the best they can do is Fetterman, Houkel, Biden, and Harris, I don’t see another Obama in the wings.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Hopefully these cases help rein in the ATF and others…

I dealt with with federal agencies, agents and violation proceedings in a past job. I haven't heard of these courts but if they're findings are used to set final agency decisions their elimination may not be impactful. The overall agency decisions are still controlled by existing processes and may be appealed in real court regardless of whether the decision was made by people at a table or in an internal 'court'. That is my non-lawyer bar stool opinion.

As for Trump, I don't think he can win a general election. He was his own worst enemy in terms of what he said, the press never publicized his good achievements and he at first tried to ignore COVID and then allowed the constitution to be violated in a response to COVID (and a few other violations). I will add one more point to the rant, most people have made up their mind about the legitimacy of the last election. My advice for Trump is to stop talking about the past and talk about his plans for the future. He won't win with a campaign centered on the 'steal' in 2020.

Top Bottom