• ...and so much more!
  • agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    wow...i want to move now.
    And just an fyi
    (2) A firearm that has a bore diameter greater than 1 1/2 inches and that uses smokeless powder, not black powder, as a propellant;

that is a 38 mm rifle. A 50cal is 12.7mm. That is a damn big gun they can make.So they can make 37mm rifles and under by that rule?

:D:D:D Me wanna fire that gun :ar15:

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    You'd have to be a resident, wouldn't you?

Yes, that's the point of the legislation. Since the items are manufactured in state and sold in state, there is no Interstate commerce, thereby keeping federal law from applying (even though it shouldn't anyway, IMHO). At least that's their challenge.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think it would be easy enough to copy and paste that whole text and make it our own. Lets do it and send it to the StateHouse. See what they all say. I bet they chicken out and say "Uh, um, well, I dunno...."

I still say we do it.

WAY TO GO MONTANA!!!! YEA!!!!

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Too many States and major cities have their lips firmly attached to the federal orifice. California couldn't keep the lights on without them. That crook Daley in chicago would sell his soul for another runway. The feds start hammering on the dollars and it will have the majority of governors and mayors goose stepping in line and shopping for calf high black leather boots and matching outfits. Gonna take some huge cajones and all of our support to help the states that take a stand. We will need to be ready to offer whatever aide to them if or when the fed tries to halt any transport on fed funded highways and levy bogus blockades or manufacture kinks in the pipeline. Shut down INTERSTATE food, fuel and trade for 3 days or Social Security payments or any Government funded schools, programs etc. and they would either rely on a massive financial support from those of us who agree with them or they would be forced to give in. We have the ability as a country and individual states to take back our rights. Only as long as we are willing to give up all the trappings our Gov't currently controls. We might not get 200 channels or be able to phone our neighbors state. We may have to chip in helping our seniors with food and meds. Give up driving, Grow a garden for our daily and future needs. States that are surrounded by opposing states will be hurt hard. States that have no agriculture would need midwest states willing to face down the OBAMAS of this world. I figure if push came to shove the majority of this country is too fearful. I am not even talking about revolution or insurrection. I mean trading our corn for their wheat if big brother were to say we are not allowed to trade with any state that does anything more than "Declare" their sovernty(sp sorry). The feds aren't too worried about declarations it seems. people I talk to don't even have a clue what comes after a declaration. I barely grasp it and I have been rubbing billofrights belly for wisdom.lol Count me in I am CDL experienced.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I dont' think we have any gun makers in the state of IN so a copy & paste of the Montana LAW is pointless. Plus they exempted full auto so in reality they took a baby step and not a major leap forward to put preasure on the states. and even this baby step has not been HEARD apart from online fourms where people who are gun interested visit.

ask common joe and he won't have a clue about this.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom