Molly Young’s mysterious gunshot to the head: “Suicide” or Murder Coverup?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There was a hole? Would these grown men know the distinction between a hole caused by a bullet and that caused by gas of the explosion?

They could see a hole with all of the blood that must have been present from a head wound? How many head wounds have these grown men seen before Molly?

Heroin can produce some magnificient bleeding from nose, ears, etc.

I don't know what the girl did, but I have seen people muffle gun shots with pillows or blankets.

Gunshots "in the wild" sound far different than on the movie screen.

I have exactly as much information as INGO's Junior Detectives have for a Murder.
    You really stretch on some of these posts.

From your posted article, there was a hole.
    According to the results, Molly Young's injuries consisted with a downward contact gunshot wound of entry noted on the left frontal scalp. The wound was situated 2 1/4 inches above the left ear, 1 1/2 inches above the left eyebrow, and 2 1/2 inches from the midline.
    How you could mistake that for bleeding out from the nose is beyond me. I would think that a gun pointing at the hole in the head would point pretty strongly to a suicide rather than a drug overdose as well.

I have never heard of anyone muffling a gunshot while committing suicide.

I think you have less. At least those you are deriding have the information in the articles. You are just making stuff up at this point.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sometimes cops are guilty, sometimes they are innocent, but shouldn't we find out what happened before we don our wookie attire and run around the conference room table?

There are problems with ALL investigations. 18 years now and have yet to see a case with a loose thread that you start pulling on. Sometimes it goes nowhere sometimes the whole sweter comes apart.

The questions in re Molly are not unusual at all. The questions not raised by the Junior Detectives are telling.
    Now this I agree with.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sometimes cops are guilty, sometimes they are innocent, but shouldn't we find out what happened before we don our wookie attire and run around the conference room table?

"Shouldn't we find out what happened?"

....Mocks anyone who calls for further investigation.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    From your posted article, there was a hole.

According to the results, Molly Young's injuries consisted with a downward contact gunshot wound of entry noted on the left frontal scalp. The wound was situated 2 1/4 inches above the left ear, 1 1/2 inches above the left eyebrow, and 2 1/2 inches from the midline.

How you could mistake that for bleeding out from the nose is beyond me. I would think that a gun pointing at the hole in the head would point pretty strongly to a suicide rather than a drug overdose as well.

A wound is not necessarily a hole. The muzzle blast at muzzle contact without a bullet causes horrific injury (e.g. you are aware of how the Japanese committed suicide in WWII, correct? Jeff Cooper wrote about seeing this technique in Fireworks).

I have never heard of anyone muffling a gunshot while committing suicide.

I cannot help you there other than to order you to have more experience but I know that won't work. I know it is not pleasant, but if you want to know criminal law, you simply must study how people kill themselves more.

To start you on your line of inquiry, do you remember Fantasy Island? Do you know how Herve Villechez killed himself?

I can help: http://www.franksreelreviews.com/shorttakes/tattoo/tattoo.htm

"In a sitting position, Herve leaned back against the sliding glass patio door, placed a pillow against his chest, and fired the pistol into the pillow"

People use pillows and blankets to muffle the impact of gunshots in suicide. Suicide is horrific and every time, every single time I've had one, someone can be counted on saying "my little girl would never do such a thing" or "he was raised better".

I grieve for the family, but evidence is simply not there.

You assume that the dead look like the dead on movies and television. Head shot=lots of blood.

She shoots herself, falls on her side and is found at some point later. The blood will flow down her face and could have pooled along the nose so that at first it appears as if a heroin overdose.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Given his constant protests, I think Kirk is the killer. Or the life insurance beneficiary. Now THAT is a conspiracy theory.

So where WERE you that night, Kirk?
    :):

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Question: How much dirt does Minton have on the officers? Some of our LEOs say they would not go to bat for a dispatcher, but then again, they are honorable men, which in my experience is far from standard. The threat of a tell-all could be a huge motivator depending on the integrity of those involved.

The one thing which is obvious is that the narrative has more holes than a Swiss cheese and most any of the rest of us would have a custom SWAT experience for a similar situation.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A friend that Molly was with the night prior to her death has been interviewed by the KFVS I-Team. Cullen Stout says the night before her death, the two attended a concert that she had suggested. “We went to celebrate the next chapter of her life,” he said.

The two were together from approximately 8-9 p.m. on March 22nd until 1:30-2:00 a.m. on March 23rd. During that time, there are time-stamped searches for “suicide” that showed up on Molly’s computer. Stout says there were numerous people who witnessed them out together and Molly was not on a computer reading about suicide.

[video=youtube;rSeYrPDQl_Q]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSeYrPDQl_Q[/video]

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    AND? My step brother killed himself a month ago with a single .22 to the head in front if his wife. A little alcohol and a verbal fight and BAM. No warning, he was planning his week before this. Oh, BTW, the .22 was barely more than a soft pop sound with no blood from anywhere but his nose. The contact shot absorbed the sound. Sometimes a spade is a spade.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    AND? My step brother killed himself a month ago with a single .22 to the head in front if his wife. A little alcohol and a verbal fight and BAM. No warning, he was planning his week before this. Oh, BTW, the .22 was barely more than a soft pop sound with no blood from anywhere but his nose. The contact shot absorbed the sound. Sometimes a spade is a spade.

And...if she was at a concert while "suicide" was being entered into her searchbar, it may be evidence of premeditated murder. A special prosecutor may take up the case, nearly 2 years later.

Sorry to hear that.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    I hate reading threads, and seeing news stories about these kinds of things. I work were death is an almost everyday occurance, but its usually older population that has lived a long life. The young adults dieing horrible deaths whether it be drug related, depression related, murder, suicide, etc. Makes me upset to see all these seemingly happy people's lives wasted

Top Bottom