• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'm betting he cuts waste and helps them be more efficient with their funding.

By the way, you're such a tease with your thread title :p

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I may not agree with everything he's done, but he's one of my favorite politicians. Overall, I believe he will be good for Purdue. Besides, he can stay there for four years and then run for POTUS at 67 years old.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would feel a lot better about Mitch if he weren't such an elitist and had a better understanding of the difference between frugal and cheap. Of course, the alternative was, first, a clueless horse's rear, and second, the Indiana version of Nancy Pelosi. Once again, this is what we get when forced to accept the least bad rather than the most superior.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    This was an excellent selection by the BOT. Yet another feather in the cap of Indiana's premier academic institution.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    What makes this a political forum thread? The job he's taking isn't an elected one (not by the public at least) and he won't still be in a political position.

As for the notion that he somehow is responsible for cutting something which he might now try to regain....well, lots of people are confused and easily misled. It's how we ended up with Barack Hussein. I expect he will be a great addition to their campus.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    What makes this a political forum thread? The job he's taking isn't an elected one (not by the public at least) and he won't still be in a political position.

As for the notion that he somehow is responsible for cutting something which he might now try to regain....well, lots of people are confused and easily misled. It's how we ended up with Barack Hussein. I expect he will be a great addition to their campus.

Do you need some tissues for your issues?

You don't think the president of a state ran university has anything to do with politics? Public elects governor. Governor approves/rejects BOT members. BOT members are part of the selection committee for president. We won't even delve into the financial side of things...

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis

Surely you'd agree that larger Universities have a decent amount of political influence - unofficially, no doubt.

Top Bottom