• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    A yearly tradition of objectifying women: Not so bad?
    Cool

Oh Puhleeeze. They signed up for it. They're getting something out of it or they wouldn't be doing it. Even the "losers". That goes for girly magazines, those kind of movies, and anything else you call objectifying.
    "objectification" my lily white butt. :rolleyes:

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    Before it started I told my wife if there was a hispanic she would be the one to win , wasn't to far off I just knew it wouldn't be a blonde white girl.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Miss Michigan is hot. I don't care if she's from Lebanon originally. I really don't think that Miss Oklahoma answered poorly at all, it was a great answer. But, why is Miss Michigan being of middle eastern descent an issue? She's smoking hot. The stripper pole thing is comparably less sexually suggestive than the lingerie photos that they had of the contestants. Is it really a major issue? I think this being made out to be a bigger thing than it is.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Well, the PC libtards probably succeeded in making sure that all the ladies answer the questions in full libtard dogma. Time will tell.

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    I don't think any of you are taking into account the ladies feelings. I am willing to take one for the team and console any of the losers. I need just enough time to wipe out my bank account and pack a tooth brush.

garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    In the end I don't really even care. I just hate it because it makes for crap TV.

From a semantic point of view, all things and all people can be considered objects. I'm an Object, yay!

Addendum: Also, self-objectification is still objectification, semantically anyway.

Last edited:

garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    I don't think any of you are taking into account the ladies feelings. I am willing to take one for the team and console any of the losers. I need just enough time to wipe out my bank account and pack a tooth brush.

You and me, brother are on the same wavelength!

Top Bottom