• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    the miss america pagent is something i have never given one crap about. i dont think such a political big deal should be made out of who won. but i think they should call her american not arab-american.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    After a bit of looking around we find out that she attended catholic school growing up and that her really sexy modeling portraits were shot by a muslim photographer. Guess she's not your run of the mill jihadist, huh? Then again, being Lebanese I wouldn't expect her to be. It just shows the depths of some peoples ignorance.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Is she Maronite?:dunno:

Don't know, just asking. I've dated two women from Lebanon, both were Maronite.

Why not just leave this to Trump and let him have his thing. Trump may seem foolish, but he certainly knows how to promote.;):D

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    DAYUM The women are hot and wouldnt give any of us the time of day! lol

I could care less about the show really HOWEVER I am sick of hearing the Insert heritage-American crap. Born here or a legal immigrant your and American plain and simple.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Maybe the final question should have been: Have you ever worked a stripper pole in front of a bunch of women in underwear?

Miss OK: Hell no.
    Miss MI: Yep. Check out my portfolio pictures:

RIMA_IMG_0773Aw.jpg

4449_12740900653.jpg

I wonder if wshe told the Donald about her "talent".

SHE PROBLY SHOWED HIM, thats why she won :laugh:

all i wanna know is: can i volunteer to be the pole at the victory party??? :D i need to PROBE deeper and find out if shes realy American through and through

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Miss Michigan is better looking.

Big +1. Smokin' hot.

She's an American, now. And I'm glad to have yet one more beautiful American. If she was still living where she was born, she'd be dead by now because her parents or brothers or cousins or somebody would have murdered her for those pictures.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    They both are attractive girls, and it matters not to me which of them won or whether one of them won at all. I do, however, have a comment on the interview portion of the contest. It seems to me that the purpose of live, on-camera interviews should be as a test of poise under pressure. That is, when the lights come up and the camera turns on can Miss USA string two coherent sentences together well enough to represent herself in public venues. It shouldn't be about whether she gives an answer "right," whether to suit some judge with a socio-political agenda or to suit some gun-loving Hoosier.

It's all become quite boring and irrelevant.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i could care less if Miss USA or miss America can even tie her shoes!!! we arent electing her to run the country!! all i care is how well she fills out that swim suit, and i watch the contest on the off chance that some body part is gonna pop out of one of them!!! just being honest here. :)

if your a guy and you say you actualy give a crap about their answers to the questions, then your either:

1. a closet homo
    2. hiding your true intentions from the wife unit
    3. a 40 year old virgin
    4. a liar
    5. impotent
    6. remembering her voice for later in the bathroom

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I guess we will never know if there was bias based on politics or political correctness in choosing the winner. Asking the girls politically heated questions on subjects that people are emotional about is a bunch of crap. Politics should not be discussed and the winner should be chosen solely on who is the hottest babe.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    After a bit of looking around we find out that she attended catholic school growing up and that her really sexy modeling portraits were shot by a muslim photographer. Guess she's not your run of the mill jihadist, huh? Then again, being Lebanese I wouldn't expect her to be. It just shows the depths of some peoples ignorance.

I know a Muslim woman that went to Catholic School, they waved the religious classes and Mass. The family wanted her to go to the best school around and they thought it was better then Public school. It does not make her less Muslim then any other. I did not see the pageant and don't care either, it's all fixed to me and it's based on opinions of some entertainers anyway. First Carrie Jean gets asked to give up the crown and then Miss Ok gets the Immigration question, nope nothing going on here, just move along.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    i could care less if Miss USA or miss America can even tie her shoes!!! we arent electing her to run the country!! all i care is how well she fills out that swim suit, and i watch the contest on the off chance that some body part is gonna pop out of one of them!!! just being honest here. :)

if your a guy and you say you actualy give a crap about their answers to the questions, then your either:

1. a closet homo
    2. hiding your true intentions from the wife unit
    3. a 40 year old virgin
    4. a liar
    5. impotent
    6. remembering her voice for later in the bathroom

This man speaks the truth. Didn't watch the show, but I can see why I would ;)

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    You know, it's one of those normal everyday situations. If the blond hair, blue eyed white girl wins, then the United States is racist against people of other nationalities/descent. Or, in this case, a beautiful woman, born and raised in the United States, who happens to be from parents who wanted a better life, wins and everyone hit the roof.

We as Americans have put ourselves in this predicament by not voicing our concerns over the, OH so Many, divides that have occurred within or Country over the last 30 years or so.

There are citizens of this country whose parents came from France, they're white, blond hair, blue eyes and no one thinks twice about it. There are citizens from South Africa, white, blond hair and blue eyes and again, no one so much as bats an eye. There are Germans here who came to our Country before and after WWII, they, through no choice of their own have been called German-American. However, I have never heard of either of the first two immigrant groups identifying themselves as French-American, or South African-American. Why, why do we continue let the media "Tell" us that one group of people are African-American, Mexican-American, Haitian-American and so on? There should be a "Tea Party" of sorts to stand up and say "We've had enough of these separations between us, Americans", and point out that everyone who entered this country legally, everyone born here, everyone, regardless of circumstances on how they came to be here(legally)..."We are all Americans" drop the hyphenation and be an American.

The Mexican, and how they're being treated, they deserve everything they get. There is a process, all be it a slow one, for entering our Country and the ones that are fighting for their right, what friggin rights do they have?! If they, or anyone for that matter, are here illegally, then put their as*es on a bus and take them back to Mexico. It sounds simple...because it is simple. Too many of our politicians are scared they'll lose an election because of some perceived human right violation by sending them back to where ever it is they came from. Stop worrying about if you'll get elected, and take care of our Country. Stop paying for their medical care, education, stop providing public assistance, stop looking the other way when their hired by a low wage paying employer. This Country is going to break, either racially or financially and it won't be too long before we Americans are a Minority.

These on going separations will only further divide our Country, and harm any possibility of an American future.

The idea that this new Miss USA is anything other than an American is just silly! She was born here, she pays her taxes, she has an education. All of these things are a far cry more than the people sneaking across our borders.

end rant.

My Apologies for the long post and I truly hope my rant isn't seen as anything other than my opinion.

Le Doug

Top Bottom