• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The main thing is, find what works best for you.

Glock/XD/M&P are all a little different in sizes, grips and so forth, so a person should be able to find something that works best for them.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    It annoys me more then anything when people throw fits about why what sucks and does not when it comes to guns.

XD's fit me better.... I have shot quite a few glocks and could carry and shoot one if I hat to but perfer not to... I have big hands and have shot a glock sub compact 40 with no mag extensions and I can fire off a mag before my hands start to hurt.... it is a little better with a +2... like I said, I can shoot them but they are not fun after a while.

Hold both and see what feels best and shoot booth and see what you do better with......... period.

First time I shout my 5 inch XD (non comeptition barrel or rounds) I had a 6-8 inch group at 25 yards..... had no problems with sight picture or any other complaints you hear about...... put like 20 13 round mags trough it and did not have any problems but one of the glocks kep having fail to load problems...... but look online and there are guys that have XD fail to load problems..... every gun make has issues from time to time.......

^this^ Both the Xd's and Glock's are good platforms. It's, just a matter of prefrence. In the two years, that I owned my Xd. I had 0 problems with it. It ate, everything that I fed it. I just, found something that I liked better. The point is, is to find what fits you the best. Neither one, is better than the other. Anything mechanical can fail. That's, just a fact of life.

Lobo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lobo: That was great!

I had a XD9sc and have a G26 now.

Thanks! That's one of my favorite videos on YouTube. :)

Personally, I don't care for the XD subcompact. They are something like 4.7 inches tall in the grip, and I've always found the grip is the hardest part to conceal under a garment. Heck, a G19 is only 5 inches tall.

I like the baby Glock for 9mm (G26) and an M&P compact for .40 caliber. That's how I roll. :@ya:

dmorrow23

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    I would suggest you handle both, the ergonomics of the glocks blow for me, but that my opinion. Whatever feels good in your hands is the better gun. I would give an edge to the XD for reliability.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    My G27 holds 13 rounds with extension, is extremely accurate and can easily be concealed. The xd's are nice, but for me the Glock subcompact cannot be beat.

Past Edgy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Interesting, I have owned both, and prefer the XD. I like the extra features, i.e. the chambered round indicator is nice. What's my opinion worth... not much.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    In this comparison, I'd have to say the XD as well. I've shot both and liked the XD better - it was easier to get a full combat grip on the XD even with the shorter mag inserted. Just my opinion though.

Top Bottom