• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You're on INGO.

Common sense and logic are displaced by an adolescent fear that they are the only being that exists and matters.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    What's Yeager's position on this? Is he there?
    He shared this post on his facebook page from someone called Hoss USMC

Late afternoon on Jan 2nd a group of individuals, led by people from other states, took over an unattended building in a national wildlife refugee area near Burns Oregon. This group piggy backed off a peacefully and lawfully planned protest.

Two things need to be addressed here.

1. None of the Militia groups from Oregon have backed this move, and the people of that eastern Oregon community did not want this either. This is an invasion of hostile foreign people into the state of Oregon. This was previously planned by there foreigners, and kept secret from the Oregon groups specifically to subvert the wishes of the people of Oregon.

2. There is no argument among the Militias that sometimes we need to make a stand against oppressive government. What is being argued is why here and now. The peaceful protest would have been a great, if not under-reported, event that would bring awareness to the actions of the federal government in eastern Oregon. Even if this was the right course of action, then logistical planning should have been put into place long before this action took place.

This invasion from foreigners into Oregon is unwelcome all fronts. I am horrified at these actions, and want everyone to know that I do not support this action here or at this time. I am surprised that people who claim to want to be left alone in peace would bring war to a place that it's none of their business to be in anyway.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What is your comment?

Link spam used to be against the rules.

Do you agree? Disagree? Do you have a thought?

Spamming links isn't discussion on a discussion board.

I think the mods tolerate it because he's the unofficial paperboy of the forum. It doesn't really bother me personally, in fact he clues me in to a lot of stuff before I actually see it on the news.
    I think he lurks in news offices and disseminates from there. lol

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I think the mods tolerate it because he's the unofficial paperboy of the forum. It doesn't really bother me personally, in fact he clues me in to a lot of stuff before I actually see it on the news.
    I think he lurks in news offices and disseminates from there. lol

He surfs reddit. Anyone can spam links.

Rules change, I can adjust. INGO can become reddit 2.0. No sweat off my back.

BREAKING: Kut OKAY WITH NEW POLICY

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I scroll past posts I find uninteresting and I don't click on threads that I don't think will benefit me by participating in them.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He shared this post on his facebook page from someone called Hoss USMC

Late afternoon on Jan 2nd a group of individuals, led by people from other states, took over an unattended building in a national wildlife refugee area near Burns Oregon. This group piggy backed off a peacefully and lawfully planned protest.

Two things need to be addressed here.

1. None of the Militia groups from Oregon have backed this move, and the people of that eastern Oregon community did not want this either. This is an invasion of hostile foreign people into the state of Oregon. This was previously planned by there foreigners, and kept secret from the Oregon groups specifically to subvert the wishes of the people of Oregon.

2. There is no argument among the Militias that sometimes we need to make a stand against oppressive government. What is being argued is why here and now. The peaceful protest would have been a great, if not under-reported, event that would bring awareness to the actions of the federal government in eastern Oregon. Even if this was the right course of action, then logistical planning should have been put into place long before this action took place.

This invasion from foreigners into Oregon is unwelcome all fronts. I am horrified at these actions, and want everyone to know that I do not support this action here or at this time. I am surprised that people who claim to want to be left alone in peace would bring war to a place that it's none of their business to be in anyway.
    You mean Yeager is the reasonable one here for a change? Just for the record I happen to agree with his posted sentiments.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You mean Yeager is the reasonable one here for a change? Just for the record I happen to agree with his posted sentiments.

I'm curious about Yeager's opinion. HossUSMC's I could care less.
    Yeager was pretty big on the Bundy ranch thing and Arron Bundy seems to be tied into this, right?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeager was pretty big on the Bundy ranch thing and Arron Bundy seems to be tied into this, right?
    Maybe I misunderstood who's post it actually was. Could be I gave Yeager premature props for being reasonable.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

I don't know or care about Yeager's specific opinion, but these are different situations. Both represent a big-picture problem of federal land "management" in the western states of bureaucratic abusive behavior.

But the Bundys welcomed the help. Also in spite of the media widely circulating 1 guy with a rifle, the protesters at Bundy ranch apparently endeavored to stay peaceful. They walked towards federal agents with their hands raised, making it clear that if anyone was going to fire first it would be the feds.

In Oregon, people went as peaceful protesters. The Hammond family made it clear they did not want an armed conflict AND that they were accepting their prison sentence and planned to turn themselves in Monday as required. They didn't ask or want anyone to block the government actions.

One or 2 of the Bundy family (but not the father) are apparently involved in this small group that went to the building on the federal lands and has encamped there. The rest of the protesters, including local militia are not involved. The locals want no violence and did not ask for this occupation.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Maybe I misunderstood who's post it actually was. Could be I gave Yeager premature props for being reasonable.

Yeager shared someone else's post with no comment; that indicates to me he was in agreement. But he's not known for being shy so maybe you'll find out more directly :)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Just trying to sort it out also.
    Normally pretty easy to figure that Kut's gonna be on the wrong side and pick the other, but... ;)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

You can reach him at (731) 676-2041 or (731) 584-0702.

Top Bottom