• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Best comedy of the year award for sure.The guy who said the Boy Scouts could do a better job was absolutely right.What a bunch of wannabes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    From their website:

[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We are very Proud to announce that the Watchmen of Indiana will be featured along with 2 other Watchmen of America state groups Arizona and Florida on the New Discovery program” Militia Rising.” Airing on Oct. 24th at 10 pm est. after “Sons of Guns.”[/FONT]
    Proud? Really?? Might want to reconsider that...

It's interesting that they feature Rothco gear on their site, which is made where?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Wait, so you say their not prepared enough to keep us safe if SHTF. Well then who will???? :tinfoil:

With protectors like that, who needs FEMA?

Put them in blue shirts and they would have an uncanny similarity to -->

Transportation_Security_Administration_officer_screening_a_bag.jpg

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Only thing I can say please make it stop.
    These clowns are gonna sink us as a culture.

Ding ding ding we have a winner! Why do you think they have this on TV? Same reason they put doomsday preppers on TV they are trying to make gun owners and preppers look so inane and scary that the general public will be afraid of them and consider them fringe extremists. Then the next time the Feds pull a Ruby Ridge, the sheep will bleat a sigh of relief that those dangerous people were killed.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Ding ding ding we have a winner! Why do you think they have this on TV? Same reason they put doomsday preppers on TV they are trying to make gun owners and preppers look so inane and scary that the general public will be afraid of them and consider them fringe extremists. Then the next time the Feds pull a Ruby Ridge, the sheep will bleat a sigh of relief that those dangerous people were killed.

I'm not sure this makes them look dangerous, so much as crazy (hope I didn't offend anyone there).

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    I laughed harder watching this train wreck than I do watching Modern Family...and Modern Family is good stuff...when the one guy dropped his handgun and they had to go back for it I literally balled up on the couch laughing hysterically

Top Bottom