• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ND Fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    Yes if this is the future for Indiana,I am selling my house and running away..:n00b: Best part of the whole show...When he had to go back and pick up the pistol he dropped..:laugh:

Last edited:

Evermoore

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Watched the last 20 minutes of the show so I missed a bunch. I am pretty out of shape but I give myself a better chance of running down free roaming bacon then most of the Indiana guys :rockwoot:

Either way it was pretty damn funny.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Any links to this?? I gotta say I like the Arizona border patrol "militia" idea, maybe not the tv show, but I love the border patrol "defensive teqnique"

The thread is linked in post 10 of this thread. I want to say its around post 160, but the whole thread is hilarious.

Sorry, I was mistaken. He was charged with child molestation but according to him the charges were dropped, so I don't know. His sn on here is MadDawg. I was close.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I'm not going to get into what a militia is, or should be....but it would seem that the IGR isn't really a militia....as its rather a component of the Indiana National Guard.

The following list is what the SPLC has identified as militia groups in Indiana.

• 4th Regiment Watchmen of Indiana
    • Indiana Militia Corps
    • Indiana’s Greene County Militia
    • Indiana Sons of Liberty
    • Indiana State Militia 14th Regiment
    • Watchmen of Indiana
    There are a couple of other groups that I'm aware, termed the Christian Liberty Guard, and the Indiana Sentinels.

Last edited:

sht4brnz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    N.IndNpls
    Discovery channel has had a few shows that were interesting subjects and for reasons, they seem to produce and display some of the worst examples.
    Could it be that they intend for the shows to be some what satiracal? Do they intend to create a stereotypes with these poor examples?
    Another show they aired that was a disgrace was tower dogs. I've been in the tower business for 15+ years and have seen some poor examples of climbers in the field. None of whom were worth mentioning let alone basing a reality show around them. It just seemed they didn't put any effort in finding better examples.
    When you're a professional and take pride in your work, you want a reality show or documentary of your field of work or interests to be a good representation.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Why is it that the dumbest sumb*&^%*s always seem to make it on TV .

No wonder why the rest of the country thinks we're a bunch of back wards idiots .

Fatboy nantz seems to think just because he's the one with 2 acres and a shed / " compound " makes him a Col. .

" Jump wings " ? Are you serious ?

That fat bastard needs to jump outta the chow line once in a while .

MUTHATRUCKERSONOFAOMGBBQ Keep the idiots off the TV!!!!!

Reminds me of basic . When all the black guys found out I was from IN . automatically I was a "farm boy" or "clan" .

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Mount Ayr
    I watched about 10 minutes of it last night and I am glad to see that I am not the only one who thought it was absolutely terrible. How isit that some of the stupidest shows make it on TV.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I have to agree with what everyone else is saying. The Indiana group and the Florida group were just JOKES!! I do however find the Arizona group very interesting! They actually had something going there, it was quite cool to watch in my mind! A group of guys coming together to try and protect what's left of the borders down there. If something did arise, the called it in to border patrol.

I would love to know what border patrol thinks of a group like this. I wonder if they feel like they are helpful, or just getting in the way.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I'm not going to get into what a militia is, or should be....but it would seem that the IGR isn't really a militia....as its rather a component of the Indiana National Guard.

The following list is what the SPLC has identified as militia groups in Indiana.

• 4th Regiment Watchmen of Indiana
    • Indiana Militia Corps
    • Indiana’s Greene County Militia
    • Indiana Sons of Liberty
    • Indiana State Militia 14th Regiment
    • Watchmen of Indiana
    There are a couple of other groups that I'm aware, termed the Christian Liberty Guard, and the Indiana Sentinels.

It's good to know the SPLC is watching the Watchmen. They do look pretty threatening to me!

052.5GT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Columbus
    the next crisis/disaster in their lives is if they skip "fourth meal" at taco bell.

Gear and guns and supplies dont do **** if you get winded walking to the car.

asipes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Gotta jump in here and say I'm glad some other people got to see this comedy! My wife normally doesn't like the same shows that I do... but she and I both laughed through the whole thing!

The Indiana and Florida groups were definitely idiots, and I have to agree that I like what the Arizona guys are doing... but I still watched the Arizona guys sweep the cameraman several times. I saw way too many fingers on triggers and way to many muzzles to ever be within the range of any of those weapons.

These guys are morons, but funny ones!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The one thing I found funny about the AZ group is the guy carrying the tactical shotgun on a long range patrol. WTF?

Top Bottom