Military BS Stories or the last liar wins.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    2 ID HQ Korea 1998 SSG/E-6 Brad was in the HQ PLT. So I was basically manpower in a PLT that has the CG in it. I was the assistant NCOIC of the jump TOC. We moved to select locations and if the main TOC was hit the CG would jump to us. We were self contained with M113’s and M577 command vehicles.

We practiced at least monthly and often stayed in the field for weeks. We were fully staffed with the back up team reason being if the main TOC was hit you cannot transport everyone.

War game from the pentagon they killed the CG the ADC (M) BG and the ADC (S) BG. We had a S3 Col that took over I was told to go do LZ operations made contact all the LZ stuff popping smoke. It was a CH-53 strange the Army doesn’t use them.

It landed US marines on the side. 20 or so people climbed out. MG was a Marine and the BG was Air Force. They took charge I did not know that all General officers are basically interchangeable.
    I understood MOST of this.

It reminded me that I have this:

Back in 2005 I was at CENTAF FWD at the Deid. I was working AFFOR/A1M out of the CAOC Compound. I was the CENTAF FWD/A1M POC for the OIF PID; my partner Rob worked the OEF PID. Our boss was dual-hatted as A1M and Deputy A1 FWD. That got a little confusing since all three of us in A1M were Blue; the A1 FWD was Purple since he was CENTCOM, not CENTAF.

One day I got a SIPRNET e-mail from the PERSCO OIC at BIAP. They had a 2A-type out of the 18th Wing show up and they had no idea where he was supposed to go. I did some research since we had a lot of ILO (later known as JET) taskings showing up with some sketchy info loaded in the DRMD. Don't even get me started on the 1C5 who was in North Carolina on the DRMD but showed up at the 332 AEW; or the HOA (JTF-Horn Of Africa) PJs who were 6 months past their return date and the ANG/CRO who nearly caused an international incident.

He wasn’t going to any of the Dets under the 732d out of BaIad. I figured the guy would be going to the MNF-I ACCE Team or maybe MNSTC-I. Come to find out, he was going to NTMI working directly for the J4. We didn’t even know NATO was in this AOR!!

Top Bottom