• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I am planning on going north to Midwest Guns this Saturday. I haven't been in the store before and always like going and checking out new gunshops. The wife is looking for a Kimber as her next gun so we are shopping for that also.

Anyone live up that way that know of other good shops that we might be able to hit while in the area?

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I am planning on going north to Midwest Guns this Saturday. I haven't been in the store before and always like going and checking out new gunshops. The wife is looking for a Kimber as her next gun so we are shopping for that also.

Anyone live up that way that know of other good shops that we might be able to hit while in the area?

21st Century Arms in Bluffton had a case full of Kimbers last week. Most I have seen in a gun shop in a long time.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    If you don't mind to travel just a tab bit further to Goshen, try ZXGuns... you won't be dissapointed.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    If you don't mind to travel just a tab bit further to Goshen, try ZXGuns... you won't be dissapointed.

This.

Make a day out of it and stop at Midwest Gun & Range in Elkhart on the way to Goshen. Rent a machine gun. The machine gun of the week is a Beretta Model 12. Half price rent (so only $29.99) plus 9mm ammo equals inexpensive full auto play.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    Check out Granger Guns, on Bittersweet, a little hard to find but worth it.

+1 on ZX guns.

Yes to Granger Guns.. it is a smaller shop, but has a friendly attitude.
    It is in the back of the buildings.. so keep eye out for signs.

Say hi to the doggies for me.

T/C Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    North of South Bend
    I am planning on going north to Midwest Guns this Saturday. I haven't been in the store before and always like going and checking out new gunshops....
    Just to be clear, Midwest has 2 stores - "Midwest Gun Exchange" in Mishawaka and "Midwest Gun and Range" in Elkhart. Almost too much fun.:D

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    If you stop at the Mishawaka store just ask for Chris, I will help you out on that Kimber if I can!

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Just to be clear, Midwest has 2 stores - "Midwest Gun Exchange" in Mishawaka and "Midwest Gun and Range" in Elkhart. Almost too much fun.:D
    Thanks for the clarification. I thought they just moved from one location to the other. I know we are going to the Mishawaka store, so might have to hit the other if time permits.

If you stop at the Mishawaka store just ask for Chris, I will help you out on that Kimber if I can!

Will do. Thanks

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The boys at Midwest Gun and Range are pretty good... Ask for Josh (if he's there)... he is like a wikipedia page of knowledge in just about anything gun related.

You can start at Midwest Gun Exchange in South Bend... hop on the toll road to the Elkhart East exit to CR 17 to get to Midwest Gun & Range... then after shooting a machine gun, continue down CR17 towards Goshen.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Another +1 for Granger guns.

I work (almost) across the street from Midwest in Mishawaka. One of the guys there really gave me a sour taste a few months ago when I was going to purchase a gun. Had to get the manager involved to resolve an issue over $25. I personally will not be purchasing a gun from them in the future. They 'might' get money from me for ammo, but I will always waste more time finding another deal elsewhere.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Another +1 for Granger guns.

I work (almost) across the street from Midwest in Mishawaka. One of the guys there really gave me a sour taste a few months ago when I was going to purchase a gun. Had to get the manager involved to resolve an issue over $25. I personally will not be purchasing a gun from them in the future. They 'might' get money from me for ammo, but I will always waste more time finding another deal elsewhere.
    Not expecting to buy unless we find something we can't walk away from, but we will see. Sorry that your purchase was a bad experience.

PS. You need to change your avitar, thats the third time I almost shot my monitor!:D

Top Bottom