• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Midwest Gun Exchange is my goto spot for most things gun, I do most all of my purchasing with them and they're always good to deal with in my experience, everybody is normally real nice and helpful, ya just gotta realize that you my have to browse a bit before they're us somebody available to help you, cuz they do one on one, and when it's busy you may have to wait

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Yes to Granger Guns.. it is a smaller shop, but has a friendly attitude.
    It is in the back of the buildings.. so keep eye out for signs.

Say hi to the doggies for me.

I don't know about friendly, but I do like GG. Not as big of a selection of black rifles compared to MGE, but it feels like he keeps a much better selection of bolt and lever action rifles (plus reloading supplies.)

Steve can be a little gruff, but his prices are solid and I have never had a "problem" or anything -- just get the feeling that he sees shoppers as more of a nuisance than potential customers sometimes. (Can't say I blame him, if that's the case.)

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    We just visited Midwest for the first time yesterday. Could easily have walked away with a few guns if our finances were a bit better! Hubby and I both had eyes on a SIG 1911 45 ACP. We were still debating on it as we drove away. So tempting. We were both like kids in a candy store. Definitely worth checking out, nice shop, lots of guns, very friendly and helpful staff. I got a couple of holsters and an extended mag i'd been looking for.

Top Bottom