• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Yeah, the retards double charged me. I got one today and the other will be here tomorrow. See, they called me Monday. Saying they could not process my card. So, I called them and they said everything was ok. I even told them that the first one was already shipped. So, now when it gets here. I have to send it back to get refunded. Unless, I'm home to refuse it which I doubt I will be. Unless someone wants it $53. That's what I payed.

Doc Unique

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    Ol' Wiley--Thanks for posting the info.

I needed a bunch of small items from Midway so I ordered them today along with the bag. The bag I will give to my wife as she has just begun shooting alot and can use a good shooting bag herself.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I just got done switching everything over from my old bag. The bag is freaking huge. Twice as big as my old one. So, other then getting double charged I'm very pleased.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I ordered one today too.

I've never seen a product online with over 300 reviews and not a single one of them negative. That convinced me to give it a try.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I just got done switching everything over from my old bag. The bag is freaking huge. Twice as big as my old one. So, other then getting double charged I'm very pleased.
    I know. I got mine mainly to keep my CED M2 cronograph in; a lot of people said the midway bag was better quality and you still had room for other things vs. the CED bag made for the cronograph. I put the cronograph in it last night and uh... I lost it in there. The bag still has just as much room as it did without the cronograph (figuratively speaking) in it. I don't even know what I'll use to fill the other space up. I can't put ammo in it because it'll weight 100+ lbs.

Btw, does anybody know what the removable, zippered pouches are for? Are those padded handgun holders? That's all I can figure them to be.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I know. I got mine mainly to keep my CED M2 cronograph in; a lot of people said the midway bag was better quality and you still had room for other things vs. the CED bag made for the cronograph. I put the cronograph in it last night and uh... I lost it in there. The bag still has just as much room as it did without the cronograph (figuratively speaking) in it. I don't even know what I'll use to fill the other space up. I can't put ammo in it because it'll weight 100+ lbs.

Btw, does anybody know what the removable, zippered pouches are for? Are those padded handgun holders? That's all I can figure them to be.

Yes, the pouches are for handguns. My other range bag was a Shooter Ridge. It was not a bad little bag. It was small though. So, I had to put things like my eyes and ears in the main compartment. I was able to fit everything in the outside compartments on the Midway bag. So, I can use the inside strictly for ammo and handguns.

Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    I just remembered using mine as a carry-on (used only carry-ons for a weekend trip to Texas). Thing worked great. I didn't use the outside pockets and it was just the right size to fit in the carry-on sizer box.

Only problem was getting all my shooting stuff out and then having to put it all back in after the trip. Probably not the best idea using it as a carry-on after having shooting equipment in it (might forget some ammo in it or set off some alarm for smelling like gunpowder), but it worked for me.

Top Bottom