• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Tried to order some things last night; wanted to use the coupon code on some things and combine shipping with the range bag. For some reason I was having trouble with checking out so I figured I would try it again this morning. :ugh: Coupon codes expired overnight... guess I'll have to call them soon and give them my sob story and try to get them to honor the coupon code for me.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Tried to order some things last night; wanted to use the coupon code on some things and combine shipping with the range bag. For some reason I was having trouble with checking out so I figured I would try it again this morning. :ugh: Coupon codes expired overnight... guess I'll have to call them soon and give them my sob story and try to get them to honor the coupon code for me.

Yeah I tried ordering yesterday. Would not complete my order.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Yeah I tried ordering yesterday. Would not complete my order.
    I called in first thing in the morning and explain that it wouldn't let me complete the order online the night before and I forgot that it was the last day of the sale. She went ahead and applied the $20 discount for me and all was well, except she said it should ship out that day yet and it still hasn't shipped, it's supposed to ship out tomorrow.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I orderd mine. Got an email. Says it's out for shipping. Then they call saying they cant run my card. WTF? Now I have to call them when I get home. I have money and the card is good. If it's going to be like that. I'll order from somewhere else.

hischj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Wadesville
    Mine was at the house on friday. Bag seems great, but the ammo bag takes up the whole inside. That can just be left out though. Just a preference thing.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I orderd mine. Got an email. Says it's out for shipping. Then they call saying they cant run my card. WTF? Now I have to call them when I get home. I have money and the card is good. If it's going to be like that. I'll order from somewhere else.
    Possibly a number mix-up either on your part or their part if it was ordered by phone?

BTW, my order placed first thing Friday morning that they said would ship Friday, but was scheduled to ship today, still hasn't shipped out. AH, it's killing me... I've never had a midway order ship this slow unless it was backordered... and I normally wouldn't complain, except they made it sound like it would go out asap and it still hasn't...

Ol' Wiley

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Indiucky (Clark Co.)
    Sorry for those having problems... never had any with Midway myself.
    This bag is a good bag for the price (even when it's not on sale), so I hope those of you that sent your order in get it and are as pleased as I am with mine.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Mine will be here tomorrow. I called Midway yesterday. They said everyone that orderd anything on the 1st had problems. I gave them my card # and they said everything was fine. I also went with OD green.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Sorry for those having problems... never had any with Midway myself.
    This bag is a good bag for the price (even when it's not on sale), so I hope those of you that sent your order in get it and are as pleased as I am with mine.
    Oh, no problems here. I was just complaining because they said it should ship Friday, but then according to tracking it wasn't supposed to ship until Monday, but it actually shipped out yesterday. Not really a "complaint" so much as I'm just whining because I'm excited to get my goods. :D The delay was probably caused by all the orders they received recently from their promos.

For those having ordering problems, Midway will take care of you. Good place and good people. Midway Rocks :rockwoot:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just received mine today. I have to say I'm impressed. I read the reviews, even watched video reviews on YouTube but you can't appreciate the great quality of this bag without seeing if for yourself. Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Looks like I may be getting two. According to UPS, mine arrived in Columbus early this morning. Yet, I got another email from Midway saying it shipped today. They had better not double charged me. I'll have to check my account when I get home.

Top Bottom