• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I know this is probably reaching.....but if i print a ticket but can't make it due to my trip to florida.....can i still come after that and get the same deals as the night of the event?

It's fine if not i will hopefully catch a different time if any.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Someone asked about the length of the range and someone else replied 50 yards.

I believe the correct answer is 65 feet max.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Just went to the range this morning with my dad who was in from KY. I have to work the night of the shoot but they gave me a discount on range fee for being INGO. Great new range, shot a ton of holes in targets and we had a great time. I know everyone will enjoy it. The new store looks AMAZING and has so much room. Blythes did a great job on the remodel. +1

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Just went to the range this morning with my dad who was in from KY. I have to work the night of the shoot but they gave me a discount on range fee for being INGO. Great new range, shot a ton of holes in targets and we had a great time. I know everyone will enjoy it. The new store looks AMAZING and has so much room. Blythes did a great job on the remodel. +1

Awesome, I had thought about getting out there today, but unfortunately, had a lot of work to get done. Might try again this next week upcoming, make sure my new pistol is good to go before the meet and shoot.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Need to bring your dad to one of our Meet & Shoots at Winimac.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...son_3_sun_23_sep_2012_nwi_meet_and_shoot.html
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...son_3_sat_11_aug_2012_nwi_meet_and_shoot.html

Upcoming.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...son_3_sat_20_oct_2012_nwi_meet_and_shoot.html

Or have you already been to one, and I'm to brain damaged to remember.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Discount? I guess you have to ask for it ... something I don't like to do. Of course ... the shirt with "INGO" all over it ... :rolleyes:

I must have gotten the Jedi "St. John discount" when I was there. :laugh: :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    how old do you have to be to attend?

On the Friday before the event the original post will be updated to reflect either a link or the picture of a ticket you will need to print and bring to the store in order to get in since the store will be close and only INGO members with a ticket will be allowed in after hours.

So keep subscribed to this thread and await when they release the tickets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom