• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dclaarjr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Fremont, Ohio
    IANAL, but what I understand is when visiting another State, ir was your responsibility to know, understand and follow the laws of the state you are visiting.

For example, Ohio does not allow carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol. In Indiana IIRC, it is legal for me to enter a restaurant that also serves alcohol as long as I do not consume myself.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    IANAL, but what I understand is when visiting another State, ir was your responsibility to know, understand and follow the laws of the state you are visiting.

For example, Ohio does not allow carry in a restaurant that serves alcohol. In Indiana IIRC, it is legal for me to enter a restaurant that also serves alcohol as long as I do not consume myself.

I could be wrong, but I think IN law is silent on this issue, which would mean it is legal to enter, to drink, etc., while armed.

This does not mean that it is wise to do so, only that the law does not speak to the issue.

However, you are correct that you must observe the laws of the state in which you are carrying.

Blessings,
    B

Top Bottom