• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Alrighty then El Presidente, let us know when you have the ability to actually enforce the rule of law over your own country before you start deriding us for putting your criminals back on your soil :):

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    And ILLEGAL immigration to America has what effect on our country?

Let's just say everybody stays on their side of the line, then we don't have to apologize to each other.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The Mexican president believes that everything that is wrong with his country is the fault of the USA. All he has to do is look in the mirror to see the real problem.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    You kow what else feeds violence in Mexico? The ATF being directed by the Justice Department to directly and indirectly sell tens of thousands of rifles to drug cartels in Mexico. Bring that up Calderson, instead of being the Obama administration's little mouthpiece.

Last edited:

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    It's called blame shifting. My kids tried it with me all the time. When one of them would get in trouble for something, he would say something like, "Ya but my brother did such and such". It's a normal immature way of deflecting blame from ones own faults or shortcomings.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This simply can NOT be true. We have been assured that all of the illegal immigrants are wonderful people that are only looking for a better life for themselves and their families. They are all law abiding, hard working, noble citizens.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    This simply can NOT be true. We have been assured that all of the illegal immigrants are wonderful people that are only looking for a better life for themselves and their families. They are all law abiding, hard working, noble citizens.

Especially the ones commiting felonies

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Perhaps the ATF could use them in their F&F program. Give each a free rifle when they are returned to their homeland.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    But El Presidente is 100% correct. We mainly deport only some of the hard core criminals. I'm sure returning those hard core criminals back to his sorry ass does feed violence in his country.

If he thinks it's bad now, imagine what it would be like if we start shipping them all back. That I would like to see...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom