• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I seen something on one of the gang shows yestersday, they were talking about MS13. One of the members was here illegally and got caught comitting a crime (cant remember what). Eventually he got deported back to Guatemala. The US sent him there on a plane, and he landed with nothing but the shirt on his back. Of course he went about doing what he new how to do, gang related activites.

Not sure how to remedy this situation, but we all know it only takes a matter of time, if these people arent caught in their homelands, they will just be right back here doing the same stuff.

El Guero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Nw Indiana
    El President will blame his own mother for his incompetence to handle the cartels operating in Mexico, the return of illegals is one of the less concerns, if they do not have job to cover basic needs, will they commit the crime with a plastic guns? i think the president have bigger problems that the return of illegals, the creation of new groups of paramilitaries killing cartel members is sign that the government is unable to control the mess.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    El President will blame his own mother for his incompetence to handle the cartels operating in Mexico, the return of illegals is one of the less concerns, if they do not have job to cover basic needs, will they commit the crime with a plastic guns? i think the president have bigger problems that the return of illegals, the creation of new groups of paramilitaries killing cartel members is sign that the government is unable to control the mess.
    I thoroughly agree, then why not just admit it and move forward? What does "el presidente" stand to gain other than personal pride by not admitting he can't take care of business? I would prefer we go into mexico with an invitation and set things straight over the giving of cash with no results that we have become accustomed to. Is that el presidentes game? Milking us for cash? Well then screw him and his whole country, they have become a clear threat to the USA and should be dealt with accordingly.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So.......the Irish and Italians or the Chinese werent given a hard time because of their religious beliefs and ethnicity? Not jumping fences but coming over in boatloads. Just saying man, not trying to starting a argument.
    I completly agree they should assimilate to our society which includes St. Patricks day and pizza and so on. The only one who should be complaining is an American Indian.

Just trying not to be a hypocrite.:patriot:

No. They all were given a hard time, which is what I was saying. I meant that we aren't giving the Mexican illegals a hard time because of their ethnicity.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    So.......the Irish and Italians or the Chinese werent given a hard time because of their religious beliefs and ethnicity? Not jumping fences but coming over in boatloads. Just saying man, not trying to starting a argument.
    I completly agree they should assimilate to our society which includes St. Patricks day and pizza and so on. The only one who should be complaining is an American Indian.

Just trying not to be a hypocrite.:patriot:

Another big issue is that those who came here LEGALLY weren't supported by the American people. They EARNED their way. No public aid for them. No "Anchor babies", etc.
    Yes, they were all "given a hard time", but they didn't come here with an "entitlement" attitude. They sacrificed to get here, then sacrificed to become loyal, patriotic Americans. (No "home country flags, etc.) No demand that those born here convert to their ways, language.

Think about it - if YOU committed a crime every day (for years), do you think you would get away with it? Would you be encouraged to commit crimes every day? Even rewarded for it? :dunno:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I hate to admit it but the American appetite for narcotics is a big factor for this. Big, fast and easy money is hard to turn down for most. European immigration wasnt always met with open arms either if I remember reading right. Not for it, just saying.:patriot:

Right on both counts. To be clear, I have no problem with the people of Central or South America. I want good, hard working immigrants and I want good, hard working migrant workers.

I want my country to provide legal and practical avenues which allow the above board travel of migrant workers and immigrants from Latin America.

I also want a shoot to kill order on the border. Come through the gate or get shot in the face.

Top Bottom