• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I still have 50-100 of the pocket Constitutions in a box. They're yours if you can use them.

Keep in mind that some people see a triad that you might be playing into:

Guns + White + Constitution = Militia

If that is where you want to go, great but it might not be persuasive. If you want to be persuasive, then here are some other thoughts:

Political:

1. A list of founder & famous people quotes. Toss in some unexpected ones.
    2. Bill of Rights.
    3. Copy of the Heller Decision.

Self Protection:

1. Oleg art or quotes.
    2. List of books to read: "Unintended Consequences", etc.
    3. Have a copy of the Sheriff's book on hand if you feel gutsy.

Be sure to spell check and have more than 2 people look them over and proof them.

Above all else, be ready for the question, "what do you want?" or "what are you protesting?"

Perhaps you are intending:

Right Not Exercised are Right that Are Lost

Gun owners are tired of being marginalized which happens when we say invisible. For this one moment, this day, we are deciding to be visible, let everyone see us, and realize who gun owners are: your neighbors, friends, coach, and workers.

Oh, I would think some things are would be off target and get played as paranoid since there is no current gun grab legislation being debated for passing:

1. Cold dead hands.
    2. Revolution began over a gun grab.

I hope all of you the best. And the more planning you do and clarity you have, the better it will all be.

Again, good luck!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    For those who say they would like to donate to the cause of Materials to hand out...

I thank you so much. I'm trying to do everything the way I am to keep costs at a bare minimum. Preferably null. But I se that the Materials part is going to cost some. I will do what I can, but I only have my copies of the Constitution and a copy of IN HG Law and a scanner. I do not have a printer but can spare a little to make some copies, albeit, not many.

If anyone wishes to donate anything, please refrain until we have a packet decided on and what will be in it. I will not accept monitary donations, but I will accept materials. With the Tea Parties before they had a named Treasurer, there was a lot of skepticism about where the money was going even though the Tea Parties cost upwards of $15-20K+ for each event and they always came up short.

I want to avoid this and that is why I will not accept any money for anything. Not at this point anyway.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Tech that is great advice.

I would also like to add that regardless our feelings for the POTUS or Congress or SCOTUS, please refrain from anything that is Anti-Those People. We do NOT want to come across as what the public is being brainwashed into thinking constitutes "low-level terrorists" or "Right-Wing Fringe Groups". We do not want to be associated with any organization and remain a grassroots group of guys and gals coming together for a common cause.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I think making mention of the Patriot act and how it allows for regular folks to detained indefinitely without legal representation if they've been deemed a terrorist .

Like the 16 year old TN . boy that scooped up in the middle of the night because someone jacked his phone and made bomb threats .

Not so much to scare the sheep , but to inform them of laws already in place that allow the gov to circumvent our constitutional rights altogether .

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Gun owners are tired of being marginalized which happens when we say invisible. For this one moment, this day, we are deciding to be visible, let everyone see us, and realize who gun owners are: your neighbors, friends, coach, and workers.

I really like this!!!

This could be our message for the day.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    For those who say they would like to donate to the cause of Materials to hand out...

I thank you so much. I'm trying to do everything the way I am to keep costs at a bare minimum. Preferably null. But I se that the Materials part is going to cost some. I will do what I can, but I only have my copies of the Constitution and a copy of IN HG Law and a scanner. I do not have a printer but can spare a little to make some copies, albeit, not many.

If anyone wishes to donate anything, please refrain until we have a packet decided on and what will be in it. I will not accept monitary donations, but I will accept materials. With the Tea Parties before they had a named Treasurer, there was a lot of skepticism about where the money was going even though the Tea Parties cost upwards of $15-20K+ for each event and they always came up short.

I want to avoid this and that is why I will not accept any money for anything. Not at this point anyway.

Seriously I had a good night on the poker table the other night. The time is right.:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I really like this!!!

This could be our message for the day.

:thumbsup: Coupled with some other things, but the message should be as short as possible.

We also need to come up with a statement of intent.

I currently have...

To have a peaceful walk, openly carrying rifles, Shotguns, and pistols, through Downtown Indianapolis in order to awaken people to the rights they have concerning the Second Amendment and the Carry of firearms for all purposes.

I wrote that yesterday hastly, but it's there for change.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I won't ask anyone to do anything for free. Plus I don't know how much longer he can do that for as I believe he was closing up shop soon.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I won't ask anyone to do anything for free. Plus I don't know how much longer he can do that for as I believe he was closing up shop soon.

I didn't mean to imply he do it for free . I mean get the message straight then see what he would need to print them , then take donations for his fee .

If he's closing shop i guess it's a moot point though .

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Possible Print Material

Perhaps this document from HandgunLaw.us would be helpful: http://handgunlaw.us/states/indiana.pdf
    (If that link doesn't work for you, go to Handgunlaw.us and click on Indiana on the map.)

I'll start working on a modified version of that to make it more fitting for a printed version rather than one intended for online viewing. If you have suggestions for things to be omitted or added, let me know!

//C

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Perhaps this document from HandgunLaw.us would be helpful: http://handgunlaw.us/states/indiana.pdf
    (If that link doesn't work for you, go to Handgunlaw.us and click on Indiana on the map.)

I'll start working on a modified version of that to make it more fitting for a printed version rather than one intended for online viewing. If you have suggestions for things to be omitted or added, let me know!

//C

Good thought!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom