• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Men, be careful. This is the first time I have seen this scam worked on uwary men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace as the older men travel south. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, Sam's or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise. Over the last month I have been a victim of a clever gambit while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:
    Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to my car as I'm
    packing my shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping my windshield
    with a rag and Windex, with their quite shapely and very generous breasts almost falling out of their open trench-coats! It is impossible not to look. When I thanked them and offered them a tip, they say 'No' and instead asked me for a ride to McDonalds. I agreed and they get into the back seat. On the way, one of them shucks her trench-coat, climbs over onto me in the front seat and starts crawling all over me, which caused me to pull over to the curb for a better trip. While I was very pleasantly distracted, the other one began working over my backside. Before I know it the backseat chick steals
    my wallet, they both button up and are gone, leaving me and woodie in the cold!. I've had my wallet stolen on December 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, twice on the 18th, 19th, and yesterday. I'll very likely again be victimised this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. What a
    horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant. Also, Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each.. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, I never did get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, Sam's and Costco. Fair warning!! Pat.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for the heads up, reminds of this terrifying warning about the new date rape drug being used against men:

Subject: Beer
    Police warn all single men, party-goers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. A new date rape drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men.
    The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available anywhere. "Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.
    Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.
    After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."
    Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.
    Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.
    If you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like minded guys.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    get a decoy wallet for your back pocket (if you have a lockable glove box or lockabke center console keep your real wallet in there) so you can scam them and get what you want and they leave with nothing, hookers and theives are easy to fool, kinda like hunting the hunter. a good defense is a good offense.

remember: step 1 observe, step 2 adapt, step 3 overcome

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    IBTL-Dog.jpg

Top Bottom