• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Yes, because the NSA will come to INGO to find out where to get your guns, instead of just looking up the info on the LTCH you have in your wallet, or the 4473's you have filled out, or your drivers license, or your dd214, or your insurance card, or your everything else youve given MUCH more important data on......

That being said. If the majority of people say yes, I will do this map the same way I did the zukikrawlers map, and I will creat a new thread where you can post your city, and I will add you to the map. Its totally optional... If you dont post in that thread, you dont go on the map, and no one will come try to remove your tinfoil hat.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Option to opt out entirely, OR list a location without listing the name. Honestly, being screen names, not real names, unless you live in a town with a population of 6, and everyone else in town drives volvos with obama stickers, it isnt like you are giving up an address or anything...

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Hold on a minute! Only INGO members would have access to this map...I've always been lead to believe these ranks hold no ill-willed. Hmmmmm.

Top Bottom