• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Thank you LT6...if you really exist...? Especially a certain mouse and his wife who put in a lot of leg work!

2i6ntj.jpg

i26jow.jpg

Also a special thank you to mom45, she sent these to me some time ago and I never got around to posting pictures:

6eq1oh.jpg

1z6wlcl.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sometimes this place is like an extended family. I like that.

Congratulations on Mini-You, soon-to-be-banned-for-life-mbills2223!

nickf2005

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I don't visit as often as I used to, but I came in looking to see if the news had broken yet...

Congrats my friend. I can only imagine the joy in your two's hearts. I hope that some way the stars align and we're able to join you in the festivities coming up in September. We just happen to have that special package of our own coming, as if you didn't already know.

My neighbors in Jackson had 4 kids. He had 2 and she had 2 from previous marriages. Of the 4, 3 had CF. The one son, 10ish, was very active in the community for awareness and did whatever benefits/fundraisers possible. He was sort of the unspoken spokesperson for CF in Jackson. He embraces it and has true courage. I'm sure SJ will be no different.

Obviously, don't hesitate to get a hold of us if you need anything. Even if that's just a day of shooting with your brother and Adam. We'll start him early and brainwash him to love those daggum Croatian guns before the Glock crowd attacks.

Here's to seeing you in a few weeks! :buddies:

Top Bottom