Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Do we have Date/Time/Location?? :D

Martinsville?

Large group of INGO members?

Needing a place to gather and eat food, drink beer and discuss issues?

I may know of a place and I may or may not be able to set this whole deal in motion with just a small amount of info and a short conversation, but I am not sure I can suggest it do to INGO advertising rules.

I'm pretty sure Stschil and Churchmouse know of where I speak. So as not to interfere with the rules of INGO I will let one of them suggest it.

What I will need:

A definite number of how many are attending

a date (Sundays are best for me)

a time at or after 5:00pm

and contact info for the organizer of the party.

Get me that and I can give you a location.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm sure the guys at ISD would be more than willing to help with a location as well. Their focus is on community building (networking), sharing knowledge and skills, etc. They have dedicated 1/2 of their floor space to be a sort of training classroom/ meeting and discussion area. They grill out for classes offered there quite often. I'm sure they would be happy to host such an event and just make the dinner portion a pitch in type event.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ness/223557-prepper-store-east-side-indy.html

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    OK, how about Saturday, October 26th? I am off that day but busy until 1p. Could do a late afternoon or a 5-8p sort of thing. I think around Indy would work best for the first one rather than shooting. I think this is more of a discussion/introduction thing right now, rather than activity-based.

How does Oct 26th sound?

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    OK, how about Saturday, October 26th? I am off that day but busy until 1p. Could do a late afternoon or a 5-8p sort of thing. I think around Indy would work best for the first one rather than shooting. I think this is more of a discussion/introduction thing right now, rather than activity-based.

How does Oct 26th sound?

Oct. 26, unfortunately, is a no go for me. Wife's B-day is the 25th & I have a special, out of town weekend planned for her. :naughty:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I think the following Saturday would be better if possible?

Like I said, ISD regularly hosts meets. They have chairs and room. It's located right off of east Washington and 465 and I believe their schedule is relatively open for the next couple months.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think the following Saturday would be better if possible?

Like I said, ISD regularly hosts meets. They have chairs and room. It's located right off of east Washington and 465 and I believe their schedule is relatively open for the next couple months.
    The morn of November 30 is now off the table. ;) (Thanks ISD!)

Just checking on this thing.

DogBone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    Indy
    I'm game.
    Suggest each person have a 60 second presentation ready for introductions.
    Like: Name, business name if you have one, where you are located, how long have you been doing what you do and what is it that the business does.
    Everyone gets the opportunity to do this one minute commercial. But it should be limited to 60 seconds and timed. If 20 people show up you have burned 30 minutes or so.
    When everyone is done the networking opportunity can start. If someone presents a field that you have interest in you strike up a conversation after the one minute presentations.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'm game.
    Suggest each person have a 60 second presentation ready for introductions.
    Like: Name, business name if you have one, where you are located, how long have you been doing what you do and what is it that the business does.
    Everyone gets the opportunity to do this one minute commercial. But it should be limited to 60 seconds and timed. If 20 people show up you have burned 30 minutes or so.
    When everyone is done the networking opportunity can start. If someone presents a field that you have interest in you strike up a conversation after the one minute presentations.

Sounds like the start of a BNI Meeting. (Business Networking International) Yeah, we're members :)

Top Bottom