• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Update: How about October 26th in the afternoon/evening?

There are a lot of people on INGO that Either own, operate, or would like to start a business. Not all are firearms related, but we all face many of the same governmental rules, frustrations, and business issues.

i propose we meet somewhere in Indy in the next few weeks to introduce ourselves and chat about what we do. Networking is usually mutually beneficial and maybe some of the veteran business owners can share some advice they have learned along the way with us start-ups?

Is there interest in putting something like this together? It would not be limited to business people but it would be the focus of the event.

Last edited:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I don't "own" my business but I do know all the in's and outs of my company (we affectionately refer to ourselves as five rednecks and a garage). Could I participate? I also manage our ISO Quality system, our GSA security system, and our currently applied for Federal explosives license. and have lots of experience in dealing with government small business relations.

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    I'm a small business guy.

Busy as hell these days (moving on Thursday) but I'd possibly be interested depending on when it happens.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm game. Most of my education and experience comes from the corporate world and the "ins and outs" of how and why larger companies do things, but I do consult with small businesses on the side.

A weekend evening would be best for me as well.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't "own" my business but I do know all the in's and outs of my company (we affectionately refer to ourselves as five rednecks and a garage). Could I participate? I also manage our ISO Quality system, our GSA security system, and our currently applied for Federal explosives license. and have lots of experience in dealing with government small business relations.

Absolutely! Anyone with an interest in business is my goal audience. Maybe we can spark someone's thought into action and help them get up and running. Sometimes a little open discussion helps gets the juices flowing again to take your existing venture to the next level.

i'll look at my schedule and come up with a few possible dates.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    We are smallish business owners in the business of helping smallish to medium sized business in the accounting/financial mgmt field.
    Count us IN. If anyone is interested, and willing to travel a little south of Indy (Martinsville) we could even host a shoot/dinner/meeting

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    We are smallish business owners in the business of helping smallish to medium sized business in the accounting/financial mgmt field.
    Count us IN. If anyone is interested, and willing to travel a little south of Indy (Martinsville) we could even host a shoot/dinner/meeting
    Well, the location and food has been decided. ;)

I'd be interested.

Top Bottom