• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    The Mrs. and I had lunch there a couple of days ago. GREAT pizza and the breadsticks are addicting. We're really looking forward to meeting everyone! If everyone shows up we'll pack the place.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Rob, I like idea of having VERT dancing and singing for our birthdays...very....memorable? :p

I think I'm gonna have to go shopping for this occasion... *hint, nudge nudge, wink*

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Quick question...my wife would also like to attend this meet as well, however, we can't leave our 3 month old at home. Is it ok to have a 3 month in the pub area after people migrate from the pizza co to the pub?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Quick question...my wife would also like to attend this meet as well, however, we can't leave our 3 month old at home. Is it ok to have a 3 month in the pub area after people migrate from the pizza co to the pub?

Unfortunately the pub is 21 and over. Same as a bar in Indiana. It is in a separate building. But they will keep the pizza company open past 9 pm just for our group.

Is there a limit on how many can attend? I'm interested in attending but am waiting to make sure I'm available that date.

I texted to see how many can fit in there. I can tell you the pub would not be big enough for our group. The pizza company should be fine. I will stand if necessary. Nothing would thrill me more to pack the place. That would really say something. :ingo:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Mentioned this to my wife last night. She seemed open to the possibility of going. I'll work on getting a definite answer soon.

So, tentatively put me down for 2 & 1/3 people.

-J-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom