• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Sure...how about this...everybody who is coming for sure, pop me an email to let me know you are coming so I can get an accurate head count. In the email, tell me your username and real name and if you are coming or not. This will be important to ensure we don't have to sit around for three hours trying to get a big table together.

My email is cdrake261@gmail.com

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If you are serious about grips here is an email address for a guy that does custom Hi-point grips. paul@designergrips.com. I think his prices are around $45. You can contact him and he will give you any info you need.

Should have used purple. But it is funny that somebody is actually making grips for a HiPoint. 1) $45 grips on a $145 gun 2) HiPoints are fugly. Not being a hater here, but they have to be the worst looking guns I have ever seen. Next time I will ask about custom grips for a Glock. Surely nobody is making those.

Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    Should have used purple. But it is funny that somebody is actually making grips for a HiPoint. 1) $45 grips on a $145 gun 2) HiPoints are fugly. Not being a hater here, but they have to be the worst looking guns I have ever seen. Next time I will ask about custom grips for a Glock. Surely nobody is making those.
    Which is why I'm not buying them for my C9. But it's all I got right now, and since I just got my LTCH it's what I'll be carrying until the holidays are over and I can upgrade.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Also if you have a Ingo hat or t-shirt please wear it if you can. I want to make a good impression upon the other patrons. Also how would you guys feel about name tags because I'm horrible with names?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Also if you have a Ingo hat or t-shirt please wear it if you can. I want to make a good impression upon the other patrons. Also how would you guys feel about name tags because I'm horrible with names?

Yeah, I'm fine with nametags. No Hat or Shirt for me, I'll be coming from work. Maybe there should be some INGO polo's that fit the "Business Casual" attire.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Great idea, kinda been thinking of name tags as well.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Sure...how about this...everybody who is coming for sure, pop me an email to let me know you are coming so I can get an accurate head count. In the email, tell me your username and real name and if you are coming or not. This will be important to ensure we don't have to sit around for three hours trying to get a big table together.

My email is cdrake261@gmail.com

Is this event open to anyone that's on INGO? I just signed on here a week or two ago. If so, where/what time/details/etc is the event?

Thanks

:dunno:!

Send me an email, you are more then welcomed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom