• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Dieselman(Alex) and I are supposed to be riding together. I have know idea where Bradis is located. I expect a big hug from Simon and GoingGrey tomorrow:D. I will be the gentleman in the lite green button down dress shirt that will not be tucked in. LJ you can hug me if you want;)

This is getting funny. I see a group hug right in the middle of the store. HAAA!!!! :laugh:

Hey, maybe an impromptu bite of supper at one of the restaurants just down the road? We're in for it. I bet we can find bacon somewhere...

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    WOW

This thread has become really funny. Sounds like we will be closing the store down with it full of Ingo members. I know that Que is due in today also. I gotta do some work on one of his guns. See ya all this afternoon.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    This is getting funny. I see a group hug right in the middle of the store. HAAA!!!! :laugh:

Hey, maybe an impromptu bite of supper at one of the restaurants just down the road? We're in for it. I bet we can find bacon somewhere...

Maybe. Depends on what restaurant lol. Gas prices have me watching every thing I spend until I get paid Friday :(

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    This thread has become really funny. Sounds like we will be closing the store down with it full of Ingo members. I know that Que is due in today also. I gotta do some work on one of his guns. See ya all this afternoon.

Of course it's gonna be fun!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Maybe. Depends on what restaurant lol. Gas prices have me watching every thing I spend until I get paid Friday :(

Yeah, I know. With the Meet & Eat Friday, my wife and I are watching our :twocents: closely. But I'm sure there are probably some affordable places to grab a sub or something nearby. Just a thought.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yeah, I know. With the Meet & Eat Friday, my wife and I are watching our :twocents: closely. But I'm sure there are probably some affordable places to grab a sub or something nearby. Just a thought.

I'll be good with getting something to eat. My lunch was small and didn't last long so I'm HUNGRY :D

AftermatH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Do these meets happen often there? I will be moving to Camby in 2 weeks and would love to make it to one.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Do these meets happen often there? I will be moving to Camby in 2 weeks and would love to make it to one.
    Have no idea if this happens there often. Do not see why it wouldn't, they have guns and ammo and all kinds of cool **** there and Simon likes to hug people. They do larger meet and eats occassionally all over the place in Indy.
    One this Friday actually.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    lol, we had a great time after AJ left :stickpoke: we sat at Sonic and talked for like 5 hours lol

I'm game for these get togethers as often as my schedule will allow (which is pretty often if I know it's coming :D )

Top Bottom