• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The world needs a strong America. Not another third world nation. This country is becoming the latter.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    So back on topic...

The problem isn't that they are ilegals but the the government is being it's usual self about the whole situation.

This is what our government is and this what it does. If want to know where it's going just take a good look at the 20th century.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Heh, mine may not be the only voice, but it is very decidedly in the majority, regardless your delusions. If the ILLEGAL ALIENS cost me personally, or our society, money, it very definitely concerns me. If you don't mind, take the criminals in to your own house, feed them, shelter them, the whole thing, all on your dime, but I am NOT willing to do this myself, nor pay taxes so that the .gov can do it on my behalf. These are criminals. They deserve punishment, not reward. Even the children that ******* obama is bringing in to cloward/piven the immigration system. I'd feel some charity if there was some obvious problem that wasn't caused politically, but I have none for some bunch of diseased criminal invaders. Being civilized doesn't mean being self-destructive.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If my doctor cannot release medical info about me, due to the laws and confidentiality, then why should these people be exempt? The laws are pretty clear on the matter. You don't talk about your patients with anyone not authorised to know. That would especially include the press.

"A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp"

Dude, even if HIPPA applies to illegal aliens it wouldn't apply in this situation.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp"

Dude, even if HIPPA applies to illegal aliens it wouldn't apply in this situation.

HIPPA deals with individuals. But they can say there is a case of West Nile Virus, or Ebola, or whatever being treated

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Heh, mine may not be the only voice, but it is very decidedly in the majority, regardless your delusions. If the ILLEGAL ALIENS cost me personally, or our society, money, it very definitely concerns me. If you don't mind, take the criminals in to your own house, feed them, shelter them, the whole thing, all on your dime, but I am NOT willing to do this myself, nor pay taxes so that the .gov can do it on my behalf. These are criminals. They deserve punishment, not reward. Even the children that ******* obama is bringing in to cloward/piven the immigration system. I'd feel some charity if there was some obvious problem that wasn't caused politically, but I have none for some bunch of diseased criminal invaders. Being civilized doesn't mean being self-destructive.

Your arguing into the air. I never advocated paying for them with tax payer money. I hate taxes and think they should be abolished along with the federal government.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Your arguing into the air. I never advocated paying for them with tax payer money. I hate taxes and think they should be abolished along with the federal government.

Not arguing with you, man, your flag can go on a post next to mine. It's that statist girly man that's got me excercised.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If my doctor cannot release medical info about me, due to the laws and confidentiality, then why should these people be exempt? The laws are pretty clear on the matter. You don't talk about your patients with anyone not authorised to know. That would especially include the press.

HIPPA covers everyone in this country, regardless of immigration status, otherwise doctors could just blabber about everyone's medical history to anyone. Lots of foreigners in this country go to doctors and are covered by HIPPA, regardless of your contention.

If I go to a place where anyone, but especially children or the elderly, is in conditions like this, ie insects on their bodies and living in filth, I have not only the right, but the expectation and the duty to divulge that information. If the conditions are as reported, this is at minimum a CPS case and more likely a CDC case. This has nothing to do with HIPPA. Further, I can and have on here discuss any case I wish to, so long as I do not provide any personally-identifiable information. I can say I transported a 38 year old male with a knife in his chest, and as long as I don't identify him by address or name, or describe the situation in any way that someone who knows him could put the pieces together to do so, I've committed no violation, legal or ethical. (admittedly, that's tougher in a police situation, as the police blotter in the paper or the inevitable wrong news story can be put with what I've said to identify someone.) I can even describe a situation where a guy came in to an ER with a "toy" stuck in him, and he was asked if he wanted it removed or just the batteries changed. True story. No violation. I've not said where it happened, I've not identified the person. 100% legal, and we can all laugh about it if we choose.

No. Your house, your rules.

The country isn't your house, bubba. It's OUR house. You don't have the only say in here. You're not even in the majority.

That right there is the backward step in civilization, the inability to see illegals as anything but criminals coming here to rape, plunder, pillage.

Yours isn't the only opinion in the country. You don't like it here? Get the hell out.

No "bubba", this country IS our home. The people coming in, from wherever they come, with the sole intent of taking advantage of the social safety net are coming here to steal. No, I'm not saying they're coming to rob houses, I'm saying they're coming to take from a system into which they've put nothing, preventing those who have from taking advantage of it if they find themselves in need. They may not be coming here to rape, but pillage and plunder are pretty obvious.
    Those who come as our ancestors did, with a strong work ethic and a determination to take nothing they have not earned, those who have a belief that taking "charity" is something that should embarrass them, I'll happily welcome.
    As for "don't like it, get the hell out"? You first. This is the country our ancestors built with certain ideals, among them that the dictionary is the only place that success comes before work, and that work may be a four-letter word in actuality, but not figuratively. Also, the more of the illegals that come in, the more there are to actually vote in what you seem to be defending. Not if I have anything to say about it.

If the workers there saw something and did not report it, I would not want to be them answering questions insofar as their legal duties and I would like even less to have to answer for the moral and ethical violations come Judgment Day, inherent in that absence of action.

Blessings,
    Bill

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The country isn't your house, bubba. It's OUR house. You don't have the only say in here. You're not even in the majority.

I think you watch too much MSNBC. And if the people YOU think agree with you knew exactly what's happening and what the long term consequences of this will be, there'd be about as many who agree with you as there are people who watch MSNBC.

So whose house is it near the boarder? Ever think to take a poll down there where people have to deal with all that?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No. Your house, your rules.

That right there is the backward step in civilization, the inability to see illegals as anything but criminals coming here to rape, plunder, pillage.

Yours isn't the only opinion in the country. You don't like it here? Get the hell out.

Here you go pal, buddy, broseph............

CoffeeArmy.jpg

You know the rest right?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I was told the free market* handles these types of situations.

A free market-type solution would work a hell of a lot better than having a federal government that tells people who are suffering property damage, financial damage, and personal injury from foreign invaders to lie down and take it like good victims with the threat of extreme consequence if they try to solve the problem themselves. Then again, I wouldn't really expect you to accept a solution not based on the present type of .gov horsesh*t.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    A free market-type solution would work a hell of a lot better than having a federal government that tells people who are suffering property damage, financial damage, and personal injury from foreign invaders to lie down and take it like good victims with the threat of extreme consequence if they try to solve the problem themselves. Then again, I wouldn't really expect you to accept a solution not based on the present type of .gov horsesh*t.

The free market acknowledges "foreign invaders" over a healthy body ready to work? The free market acknowledges arbitrary lines drawn on a map saying you can work here but not there because you took one step to the north? The free market uses extreme consequences to control the supply of labor?
    ?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The free market acknowledges "foreign invaders" over a healthy body ready to work? The free market acknowledges arbitrary lines drawn on a map saying you can work here but not there because you took one step to the north? The free market uses extreme consequences to control the supply of labor?
    ?

:facepalm:

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    ?

Free market and welfare state don't go together so a totally free market would not work until we get rid of the welfare state.

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    Though I self identify as an anti-statist, anarchist, libertarian, whatever, this is one of the issues I part ways with what I call Egalibertarians. Theoretically speaking, if you lived in an area that had abolished the state, and millions of statists wanted to come in and re-implement a state, would you be in favor of "imaginary lines" (:rolleyes:) then? You are more than welcome to call me a hypocrite for being an anti-statist who's in favor of borders, but therein lies the catch 22 of this issue: I can call you the same for being against the state yet in favor of letting groups of people in that are majority statist. (Last I heard, something like 67% of Mestizos support bigger gov't) The laws in place in any given geographical area are a reflection of the people in that area.

Just because I don't want to live in the same country and under the same laws as people who are ideologically opposed to me doesn't mean I hate them or have a "phobia". Stop psychologizing others, such a dick move.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Gotta love the feeding frenzy of the INGO Besieged sheep that factual non-wingnut statements incite... this is why wingnuts will never prevail.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom