• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, where oh where, are the mainstream media? Wait, they have something brown, but it's not their shirts.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The are NOT 'refugees'. They ARE illegal aliens, and should be immediately sent back from where they came. Like ALL illegal aliens. If they come back, imprisonment, not 'detention'.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Fox News radio commentator, anonymous sources, unverifiable allegations... say no more....

Where's the MSM? Probably off not publishing unverifiable allegations from anonymous sources...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Fox News radio commentator, anonymous sources, unverifiable allegations... say no more....

Where's the MSM? Probably off not publishing unverifiable allegations from anonymous sources...

Probably "not" doing their job to help keep us informed so we can take action to keep government in line. Not out of control.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I think Mexico just needs to outlaw the Catholic church. Then everyone can be a religious refugee, coming to America to escape persecution. Hit the ground with Medicaid and never look back.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Criminal or not they are under our care and control, thus it becomes our responsibility to provide basic medical care. If not for them, then for ourselves by preventing an increased risk of contagion.

We aren't talking about $500k heart transplants here, we're talking about removing lice and very basic medications.

I also question whether the children could be considered a criminal or not. Could a child being told to go with their parents be considered criminal? The parents, yes. I am not so sure about the kids.

The bigger picture is one of an intentional lack of transparency on behalf of the United States Government. Whether we agree or disagree with what or how the people are being subjected to we should all have uncensored information about such activities. It gives us, the people, the tools necessary to support actions we agree with and move to stop or ameliorate actions we disagree with. People who fear no review fear no punishment and people who fear no punishment may well act with impunity. This will breed contempt for a system that has promoted and defended liberty since 1776, and that should be disconcerting to all.

Regards,

Doug

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Now THAT is a true believer. Keep that head in the sand. What could go wrong?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If my doctor cannot release medical info about me, due to the laws and confidentiality, then why should these people be exempt? The laws are pretty clear on the matter. You don't talk about your patients with anyone not authorised to know. That would especially include the press.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If my doctor cannot release medical info about me, due to the laws and confidentiality, then why should these people be exempt? The laws are pretty clear on the matter. You don't talk about your patients with anyone not authorised to know. That would especially include the press.

Because they are not citizens and shouldn't be here in the first place.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Because they are not citizens and shouldn't be here in the first place.

HIPPA covers everyone in this country, regardless of immigration status, otherwise doctors could just blabber about everyone's medical history to anyone. Lots of foreigners in this country go to doctors and are covered by HIPPA, regardless of your contention.

danimal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Unincorporated Lake County
    HIPPA covers everyone in this country, regardless of immigration status, otherwise doctors could just blabber about everyone's medical history to anyone. Lots of foreigners in this country go to doctors and are covered by HIPPA, regardless of your contention.

They're talking about the illegals and their medical issues in general, not any specific individuals. If HIPPA prevented that, no working doctor could ever publish or participate in various medical boards due to actual events they participated in. But other wise yes, medical professionals have no business discussing/naming you or your specific medical condition and treatment with the media, illegal alien or not. I didn't see any of that in the linked article, but if I missed it then yes, that's a no-no.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    They're talking about the illegals and their medical issues in general, not any specific individuals. If HIPPA prevented that, no working doctor could ever publish or participate in various medical boards due to actual events they participated in. But other wise yes, medical professionals have no business discussing/naming you or your specific medical condition and treatment with the media, illegal alien or not. I didn't see any of that in the linked article, but if I missed it then yes, that's a no-no.

Making too much sense for INGO. Let's see your totin' chip!

Top Bottom