• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I nominate Redneckmedic. A guy who does free training for the other members of this forum could certainly be said to have earned some himself.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I have done lots of training and you know what can suck, coming to class by yourself. What is kewl though is coming to with your father. I would hate to see Treefrog drive alone so Lovemywoods will be my guest along with her.

C'mon guys I got one left to giveaway. Who is it gonna be? I wanna make this my best Indy class ever.- George

Mercop...that is awesome! Kr_Treefrog2 is looking over my shoulder reading your generous post and she thinks it's a great idea too! Her first statement was "That's cool...do I get to shoot you? (meaning me!)." :rockwoot:

We're looking forward to your class!

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Another commendation to George for taking on LMW and the INGO-model-to-be, Treefrog. From everything I've read, it couldn't have happened to a nicer father-daughter couple. Congrats, folks!

(KR-Treefrog... you can't shoot Dad but I can almost guarantee that you can make him wince!)

Last edited by a moderator:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Another commendation to George for taking on LMY and the INGO-model-to-be, Treefrog. From everything I've read, it couldn't have happened to a nicer father-daughter couple. Congrats, folks!

(KR-Treefrog... you can't shoot Dad but I can almost guarantee that you can make him wince!)

Ditto!
    If I hadn't already picked shooter521 to go, I'd pick a knife guy yak man paddling_man.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    I do, I do, one day Rhino is going to grace us with his presence. Granger keeps talking about what a sissy you are but I don't believe it.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Having ADHD my favorite thing about this class is that it is busy and really moves along. Also looks like my brutha from anotha mutha Marc Galli from Diamondback Tactical will bet there too.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I do, I do, one day Rhino is going to grace us with his presence. Granger keeps talking about what a sissy you are but I don't believe it.

Granger probably understates the situation. To put it into perspective, I no longer describe how I throw as "throwing like a girl," because it does disservice to girls across the land. As many know, my primary defensive reaction when confronted with a threat is to 1) evacuate my bladder and faint; or 2) evacuate my bladder and run away, waving my arms over my head, and screaming. I can no longer in good conscience say "screaming like a little girl," because while I do reach an similar pitch, again it insults the relative bravery of little girls everywhere.

My motto is: No pain . . . OKAY! :yesway:

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Joe, if you can make it through one of the wee Irishman's carbine classes, surely you have the mettle to make it through one of George's :D:popcorn:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Joe, if you can make it through one of the wee Irishman's carbine classes, surely you have the mettle to make it through one of George's :D:popcorn:

I'd rather be George's crash test dummy for the whole year than be subjected to that wee Irishman's "personality" any further. :D

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    C'mon Rhino, if you can survive a little guy from South Africa (and his wife who is probably the scarier of the two) George will be a breeze.

By the way, I nominate our fearless leader Fenway! He put this place together, he should at least get some free trigger time out of it. Besides, he's been wanting to get shot by an airsoft :D

Tinman....

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I don't care if you nominate yourself.

If we can nominate ourselves, put me down for a nomination. Four months ago I lost my son. I don't want to lose my wife, and I don't want her to lose me, so this is the year that I'm going to be signing up for training classes. While they don't guarantee anything, they will make me better prepared to deal with situations where my life or my wife's life are in danger.

I'm making range time, target ammo, and training classes a specific line item in our budget, but it's a pretty small budget. If I have a chance to get a free class, I'll take it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    C'mon Rhino, if you can survive a little guy from South Africa (and his wife who is probably the scarier of the two) George will be a breeze.

Well, I do fear Caren more than Henk and George combined (times ten). You make a good point.

Top Bottom