• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Surely you didn't have another run in with Pat? I thought you were best buds.:popcorn:

Heh. I didn't name any names, but I like it just fine if the amount of contact is zero. That's been easy the last couple of years, so I have no additional complaints.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Few more days to toss your hat into the ring. I am in the process of putting together the trauma management portion of the class. In light of the recent use of a tourniquet to save an officer after being stabbed where I used to work has driven this need home again. He was only one of five stabbed/cut. This training is important.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    To show our appreciation to our following in Indiana I would like to offer a scholarship to our Vehicle Tactics Class in MAR.

The rules are simple, nominate someone and post why you would like them to attend the course. The only thing they will need to bring is eye protection, a three ring binder, and an open mind.

I will take nominations until 25JAN and then have my youngest pick a name.- George

HERE! I was just trading an item or two with Bwframe, and he said 'you know you one that right!'!!! ??

HOLY COW!
    This is awesome, I don't have any words... other than the fact the I told Bwframe after he told me I feel 'blissfully ignorant'!!

I checked this class out and I have to say that I am X CITED!

How do I apply, signup?

Last edited:

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Just send PM me your name as you would like it to appear on your certificate. That goes for the other scholarships that were awarded as well. If you sign up for the course get your name as you want it to appear also. My wife does the certs and always asks me if I am sure of spelling and I nod and say yes. Alumni can tell you from experience that I cannot spell and suck and getting reprints out. Best to let me know your name:) I am very much looking forward to this class.- George

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom