• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    To show our appreciation to our following in Indiana I would like to offer a scholarship to our Vehicle Tactics Class in MAR.

The rules are simple, nominate someone and post why you would like them to attend the course. The only thing they will need to bring is eye protection, a three ring binder, and an open mind.

I will take nominations until 25JAN and then have my youngest pick a name.- George

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    shooter521 - he's a training junkie and can never get enough. Puus you haven't had a chance to knock him around yet, fresh meat!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I would like to nominate INGOer Kr_Treefrog2.

After spending much of her teenage years being ill with a chronic pain condition, she is now living life to its fullest, which means spending time away from her home. Because this young lady lives about an hour from Indy, she spends many hours a week in her car driving to church and shopping activities. Although she has chosen to arm herself, I would really like to see her develop a more proper fighting mindset.

It's a scary world out there, and I don't want anyone messing with my little sister.

Last edited:

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    I don't care if you nominate yourself. I will do one plus Treefrog. She is my guest.- George

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I will do one plus Treefrog. She is my guest.- George

George, that is quite an amazing offer. I've called her and she was very excited. (I think lovemywoods was just as excited :D)

I expect she will post something herself later.

+1 for George and MCS!

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    To whom much is given much is expected. If I could teach for free I would- George

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    bwframe - he's paid good money to get knocked around in a few of your classes before; I figure he's earned a freebie. ;)

Thank you sir. Very kind of you.

George offers perks to alumni. Discounts on classes and with some of his associated retailers. That's plenty good enough for me. On top of the fact that I've already drank the mercop koolaid, he knows I'm coming.

I will turn the tables though and nominate you, shooter521.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I'd like to nominate LoveMyWoods. For being an awesome host to a number of INGO events and a few training opportunities over the last two years.

If that's not a good enough reason, can I add he also smokes some amazing ribs, and always shares? :)

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    I'd like to nominate LoveMyWoods. For being an awesome host to a number of INGO events and a few training opportunities over the last two years.

If that's not a good enough reason, can I add he also smokes some amazing ribs, and always shares? :)

That rib thing is not fare, not fare at all.- George

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    I have done lots of training and you know what can suck, coming to class by yourself. What is kewl though is coming to with your father. I would hate to see Treefrog drive alone so Lovemywoods will be my guest along with her.

C'mon guys I got one left to giveaway. Who is it gonna be? I wanna make this my best Indy class ever.- George

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    Oldnovice, because he needs all the training time he can get.:D

(It gets him out of the house and away from the wife & kids for some adult time.)

Just kidding Mrs. Oldnovice.:):

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    George, that is quite an amazing offer. I've called her and she was very excited. (I think lovemywoods was just as excited :D)

I expect she will post something herself later.

+1 for George and MCS!
    I guess we can expect one of those really great AAR now that your family seems really good at!

Top Bottom