• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    So I was venting on FB about them and their practices and my friend was kind enough to forward my post to them. Love their response, didn't deny a thing!

mgg_zps67f89cb6.png

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    yea I dont care for there store. I was in there a couple weeks ago looking at a berreta px4 storm in .40 and I said "this gun is on my wish list" . As soon as I said that the dbag behind the counter took the gun out of my hand and put it back in the case then walked away to help someone else. Well I picked up a px4 this weekend in 9mm, I dont have the first 9mm round but I wasnt going back there to get what I really wanted. I will just start buying a new round.

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    +2 for 2 more bad experiences with them. They are nothing but a pawn shop and a bad one at that!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I disagree. I don't care for all of their practices, particularly the ammo whoring, but I've had good experiences with them. I mostly deal with Steven, the young thin guy. We dont always see eye to eye on what something's worth, but when that happens i just keep my money. We have an unspoken agreement not to get all butthurt about it.

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    I disagree. I don't care for all of their practices, particularly the ammo whoring, but I've had good experiences with them. I mostly deal with Steven, the young thin guy. We dont always see eye to eye on what something's worth, but when that happens i just keep my money. We have an unspoken agreement not to get all butthurt about it.
    why would you want to waste your money with pricks when you have a local gun shop in winchester with better prices than mcgalliard pawn shop?

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    I heard from a employee of MC Sports that they (McGalliard Guns) walked in and bought up all the ammo they could and took it to the store and marked it up.

I don't shop there, for other reasons, but this makes it easier to drive to Crackshot in Anderson and Buckshot in Winchester!

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I won't deal with them based on first impressions. I asked to see a handgun, at a gun show, and was INSTANTLY shot down because I'm not 21 (I'm 20 btw) This jackwagon then has the nerve to hand me a business card, and suggest i come to the store sometime. HA! Yeah right....

indiana18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    why would you want to waste your money with pricks when you have a local gun shop in winchester with better prices than mcgalliard pawn shop?
    That was the place that told me obama's buddies was buying up all the ammo companies to make the ammo have a short shelf life. I mentioned this in a thread on here and everyone mocked me. I use LuckyGunner now.

llamant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    McGalliard vs Buckshot...

This was back a couple of months, but I've had exactly 1 experience with each, I was looking for AK mags. McGalliard had some 30 round metal mags, but wanted $35 each plus tax. Decided to see what Buckshot had, talked to an employee, he informed me all they had were being sold on Gunbroker.

:dunno:

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    McGalliard vs Buckshot...

This was back a couple of months, but I've had exactly 1 experience with each, I was looking for AK mags. McGalliard had some 30 round metal mags, but wanted $35 each plus tax. Decided to see what Buckshot had, talked to an employee, he informed me all they had were being sold on Gunbroker.

:dunno:

Which were sold to Mcgalliard for $10 and marked up to $35

Top Bottom