• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    This is what Bug said about you. jamil was asking if it was true.
    Sorry, missed Bug's posts. I did say that, since Trump has now said that he is pro-abortion, I couldn't in good conscience vote for him (nor any pro-infanticide candidate). But I guess that, when push comes to shove, I could make a last minute decision and change my mind, hoping that some day I could face myself for violating my moral principles. Maybe. But this ain't a bumpstock ban or whore ****ing. It is, to me, murder.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sorry, missed Bug's posts. I did say that, since Trump has now said that he is pro-abortion, I couldn't in good conscience vote for him (nor any pro-infanticide candidate). But I guess that, when push comes to shove, I could make a last minute decision and change my mind, hoping that some day I could face myself for violating my moral principles. Maybe. But this ain't a bumpstock ban or whore ****ing. It is, to me, murder.
    I pretty much knew that was your position and why, but I didn't say anything. Thought I would let you answer for yourself. No knock on you from me personally.

Reactions: oze

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What if there are no anti-abortion candidates running?

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I think it's time to quit monkeying around and get behind Jordan. No one appears to be a better alternative at this point.
    I've always been for Jim Jordan to be Speaker since the Republicans took over the House, because we need a Speaker who will stand up to the hard left.

But I'll be REALLY surprised if the uni-party "go along to get along" suck*ss RINOs allow it, because I doubt they want a strong alpha type Republican as Speaker.

Top Bottom