• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    One thing that I find particularly appalling is the Mayors part. It's almost as if they forget they are elected officials given a job to support the people in their district, and within their district alone. "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" make it sound like the mayors have some sort of mind of their own that could be in disagreement with their constituency and that being part of the organization will empower them to make some sort of unilateral decision. I find that organization to be condescending to me as a voter.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    ... It's almost as if they forget they are elected officials given a job to support the people in their district, and within their district alone. "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" make it sound like the mayors have some sort of mind of their own that could be in disagreement with their constituency and that being part of the organization will empower them to make some sort of unilateral decision. I find that organization to be condescending to me as a voter.
    No ****. And they intend to rule(!) over their fiefdoms as the all-knowing philosopher-kings they fancy themselves to be, just like many others in elected or appointed offices.
    ... Please tell me "What is an illegal Gun???"
    No such thing.

bakeman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Linton, IN
    I am suprised that Wilkes is on there. Very dissapointed. I am thinking that he just doesnt know how extreme this organization is. He is a Democrat, but if you want to get elected in Linton you have to be. Its just one of those local things. Seems like people around here vote D for local stuff, but still vote R for State level and up. I have never heard any anti gun stuff from our elected folks here in linton. And we shoot just outside of town alot. Heck, Its almost comical around here sometimes. The FOP is about a half mile behind the city park. Its not uncommon to be relaxing at the city pool or out for a walk at the park and hear M16's pouring out the lead.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Now according to INGOs resident "intelligent" ones there is no difference in Ds and Rs. :rolleyes:

Well get back to me after the Democrats reverse all those things Bush and the Republicans did, instead of continuing them as they've been doing, and get back to me after the Republicans reverse all those things Obama and the Democrats have done, instead of just talking about it.

And Bloomberg, the LEADER of the Morons and Idiots Group is a Republican. Plus, MAIG has over 100 Republican members nationwide.

Now there's definitely a difference between the (D) and the (R). The difference is in WHAT they spend money we can't afford on, WHICH liberties they don't like and want to ban, and WHO they don't like.

:rolleyes: <---- I can do that too.

Top Bottom