• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So then one could expect to see some precincts somewhere that have 0 BHO votes?

Surely there must be 50 or 60 precincts of all white people that voted for only Romney then, they just are not being reported for being racists. Wait if there was a county that went all Romney it would be all over the news

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    SEE BELOW \/

We all know, and there is no argument on this point, that anybody voting for obama is not very intelligent.

Now, assuming you are correct on every. single. person. voting in those areas were voting obama....... No one accidentally voted for Romney?
    Not one?

I see what you did there..........:laugh:

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    You do realize you are coming off as a total douche right?

Just helpin a brother check himself. :)

I think it depends on your perspective. I guess facts and logic aren't the most popular things on a political forum that features unsubstantiated fraud allegations and a "drone strike" theory on the gas line explosion in Indianapolis that killed a grade school teacher and her husband.

Sorry if I hurt any feelings. There's nothing sadder than the tears of a clown.

:):

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I think it depends on your perspective. I guess facts and logic aren't the most popular things on a political forum that features unsubstantiated fraud allegations and a "drone strike" theory on the gas line explosion in Indianapolis that killed a grade school teacher and her husband.

Sorry if I hurt any feelings. There's nothing sadder than the tears of a clown.

:):

Gas line? "Citizens Energy shut off gas to all the homes in the subdivision and investigated potential gas issues in the neighborhood. An official said the company had received no reports of an odor of gas in the area, and no gas leaks had been discovered as of early Sunday morning. Currently, 30 homes are without gas."

Home explosion kills two on south side | WISHTV.com - Indianapolis

Not to be rude, but your evidence and source please? Would love to see the facts you have to prove to us that this was a gas line explosion, since you must be 100% sure to ensure that you didn't make a statement based on unsubstanciated "facts". Glad you happen to know more than the rest of us. Second, this isn't a political forum (hence the title), a political section maybe, but it's a gun forum.

Last edited:

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Gas line? "Citizens Energy shut off gas to all the homes in the subdivision and investigated potential gas issues in the neighborhood. An official said the company had received no reports of an odor of gas in the area, and no gas leaks had been discovered as of early Sunday morning. Currently, 30 homes are without gas."

Home explosion kills two on south side | WISHTV.com - Indianapolis

Not to be rude, but your evidence and source please? Would love to see the facts you have to prove to us that this was a gas line explosion, since you must be 100% sure to ensure that you didn't make a statement based on unsubstanciated "facts". Glad you happen to know more than the rest of us. Second, this isn't a political forum (hence the title), a political section maybe, but it's a gun forum.

Maybe not a gas "line," per se, but I don't think anything else but a natural gas explosion could have caused that type of destruction. I think it's mathematically impossible for it to be anything else.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton

Also in that article "Shirley said his daughter had told him the heat was back on, but he didn’t know whether or when any repair work had occurred."

If the heat was back on, wouldn't that have limited the ability for a substancial amount of gas to build up, an explosion this size would need half a house full of gas (not an expert, just a guess here). With a running furnace the ignition source was readily available and a leak would have likely caused a fire, but I doubt an explosion of this size.

Also, I'm going to assume that the huband isn't an expert in this field (furnaces nor explosions), he's guessing that since there was a problem with the furnace, that must be it. When the furnace went out, did the safety features stop the flow of gas? If not did the family ever smell gas when the furnace was down? Did the repair man?

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Wait, I thought this thread was about election fraud. What happened? Is this a thread jack?

Threadjack_zpsaf65aae3.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Mistaken votes? Is that a logical conclusion based on evidence, or is that the only logical conclusion you can come to, based on what you WANT to see? Voting for the person that you want to vote for is not particularly difficult. We see zero error rates in vastly more complicated tasks every day.

Show me the disaffected Romney voters, or go back to posting cute little pictures and GIFs.

One of the pro-Gore arguments in Florida in 2000 is that the poor dumb minorities were too f**king stupid to understand the ballot, so how is it unreasonable to doubt that every single person in that many precincts got it perfect?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Fox Nation: Did Obama Voter Fraud All Of Philadelphia?

^^ This explains a bit of what happened when some actually attempted to contact registered Republicans...

Guess what, it goes from "WTF That cannot be true!"

to...

Well, actually, when you look at it... there might not have been any Republicans that voted for Romney there....

It has happened before, claims political scientist:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...voting_wards__Mitt_Romney_got_zero_votes.html

Of those that they did get in contact with registered as Republicans, either stated they voted for Obama, or were surprised they were registered as Republicans...

I sounds improbable (not impossible) - but the more they look into it, the more it seems like it actually happened that way.

Seriously, they cannot find ONE SINGLE PERSON who claims that they voted for Romney in those districts... not ONE... Even if that person didn't actually vote for Romney, they cannot find one bitter person claiming that....

Last edited:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Now for the $50 question (once again): Given the nature of electronic voting, how in the universe do you conclusively prove or disprove the validity of the vote with no hard copy verified by the voter in each case?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Now for the $50 question (once again): Given the nature of electronic voting, how in the universe do you conclusively prove or disprove the validity of the vote with no hard copy verified by the voter in each case?

We don't, because Americans are too stupid to embrace any system that utilizes authentication.

Since regular people comprehend the math behind cryptography, they do not trust it to be implemented.

So instead, we have nothing.... because, ya' know, that makes more sense....

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    One of the pro-Gore arguments in Florida in 2000 is that the poor dumb minorities were too f**king stupid to understand the ballot, so how is it unreasonable to doubt that every single person in that many precincts got it perfect?

Do Philly and Cleveland use the same ballots as Florida did in 2000? And is the implication that voters were too stupid to understand a ballot make it true? You are basing your "reasonableness" on a hysterical Democrat argument made during one of our nation's messiest and closest Presidential elections.

I disagreed with the Gore team, and thought that their argument was pure hysterics, much like unfounded allegations from any group.

What IS reasonable is that we should expect to hear from angry, outraged Romney voters in these precincts soon. Do you agree?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Do Philly and Cleveland use the same ballots as Florida did in 2000? And is the implication that voters were too stupid to understand a ballot make it true? You are basing your "reasonableness" on a hysterical Democrat argument made during one of our nation's messiest and closest Presidential elections.

I disagreed with the Gore team, and thought that their argument was pure hysterics, much like unfounded allegations from any group.

What IS reasonable is that we should expect to hear from angry, outraged Romney voters in these precincts soon. Do you agree?

I certainly don't endorse the position that stupidity caused people to vote for the wrong candidate. As for being the lone irate Romney voter, in that position I would have a hard time stepping forward. The chance of having the election reversed on account of fraud is about as good as my chance of getting beatified when I am not Catholic and my chance of having a Joe the Plumber done on me would be almost a sure thing. I could understand a person not wanting to take a serious chance of getting trashed nationwide with practically no chance of doing any good for the trouble. Remember, there is no speculation on that. A citizen took much unwarranted public abuse for daring to put a couple of tough questions to the 'anointed one'. Why would anyone expect that to change?

Top Bottom