Massage parlor worker "seducing" people.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    Well that's pretty judgmental. Have you seen what's out there walking around? Have you been to Walmart lately?

This could be the best lock many a key has ever seen. For reference:

2a0mflx.jpg

(this pic has come in handier than I expected).

5$ to who finds the seat....

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Maybe Amnesty International can help her out of her plight:

Amnesty International endorses decriminalizing sex trade - CBS News

FWIW, I'm fine with legalizing prostitution. You sure aren't going to stop it, and driving it underground just creates more danger for everyone involved.

I agree. It's detestable, but making it illegal hurts more than it helps.

Given the amount of human trafficking that goes on in the sex trade, I'm surprised Amnesty International supports making it legal. Maybe they realize that government just makes it worse, but that doesn't seem to fit their M.O.

Slavery is alive and well in the U.S., and it's largely controlled by the Russians. The very thought of it all is nauseating. Making it illegal, as usual, means nothing. Perhaps by legalizing prostitution it would curtail the trafficking. That is something someone smarter than I needs to figure out. Whatever stops the little kids from getting addicted to crack and getting used is what I'm for, I don't care if that means shutting the border off to Russians (which I highly doubt is the solution).

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

mondomojo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2015
    India-no-place
    I agree. It's detestable, but making it illegal hurts more than it helps.

Agreed. Victimless crimes such as prostitution should be legal. The only reason we have imported sex-slaves is the prohibition on prostitution. Legalize it, regulate it, tax it. We need to quit spending valuable time and money on stuff that is not an inherent harm to society. The cost is not just in apprehension, conviction and incarceration, but also the cost to society of releasing real criminals early, thus undermining the deterrent and punitive value of the judges sentence and putting the public further at risk. IMO anyone convicted of a violent or strong-arm crime should not have any way of getting out early. And those recidivistic types that are in for the third time need to stay in for life breaking rocks into dust. What ever happened to being sentenced to hard labor? The disempowered wives holding their privates for ransom to their husbands will likely disagree about the prostitution thing, but having just divorced one I say let 'em.

Top Bottom